IGNORED

Huge Game Tonight!

I hope North End do it this time around they always have a great chance to get there then blow it.

Would be good for the two to draw i want them both to go to be honest and it could pave the way for an amazing escape for WBrom who looked good against Wigan if they can get a draw against the shite and beat Blackburn should make it very fun down at the bottom.

I tipped Newcastle for the win but I wanted them to lose so badly. Hull are going to let them get out of jail this season :angry: .

The annoying part is their tosspot fanbase will still regard themselves as a force next season. There time in the Premiership is by far up. It's a team like Hull who have got them out of jail, don't celebrate Magpies. Your still (and always will be) shite.

Reckon Owen will still come to us though. Can't be happy fighting relegation with those dick's season in and season out.

....i have gone for a draw in the anusol.

Me 'n Josh had a big debate about it earlier because I was hovering between a draw and a home win....he switched to the draw, I stayed (just) with Newcastle. Still pissed off with the result....both of them.