IGNORED

Liverpool Fans Stabbed After Fa Cup Final

Bloody ridiculous. There were a couple of lads in Stanley Park singing, "You're not singing anymore" while we were walking back to the car. They just got it pointed out to them that they'd not been singing for a week....because their season was over. Certainly no-one took even a step towards them. Madness.

I had no problem with bits of banter thrown towards me (mainly by Liverpool fans) after the game, as I could just repsond with "Well we've been to Wembley twice. You havn't". Most I spoke with were just having a laugh anyway and most wanted us to win in the first place. Some people are just idiots though and take things too seriously.

I wouldn't think the incident had too much to do with football.......blast your horn and make gestures at the car infront and you might just be unlucky enough to have a mad man get out for a chat...it's called road rage.

How could the nutter hear what was being said?......how would he know they were football fans!

I have a mate who didn't want to let the car beside him filter in, and the car caught his wing.My mate decided to "have words".....followed him around for miles.Only when the other driver pulled into a driveway full of obviously pre-warned mates did he decide to end his chase.....could well have ended with a stabbing or worse.

The road brings out the worst in lots of people, if they are already a bit unstable, then you have big trouble.

Guest efctaxi

We have a lot of scum supporting us at the minute , which is keeping good fans away .

Unfortunately , it's the same with all football clubs ; not just Everton .

The lads in the car have probably not been to the match , and more than likely watched it in the pub , but in either case , they deserve what ever they get .

I've been a victim of road rage myself , and can tell you it happens all the time .

The quicker the cane returns to schools , the National Service comes back , and the wait 'till your father get's home holds water once again the better .

Huge lack of respect and courtesy to fellow human beings in the world at the moment .

We have a lot of scum supporting us at the minute , which is keeping good fans away .

Unfortunately , it's the same with all football clubs ; not just Everton .

The lads in the car have probably not been to the match , and more than likely watched it in the pub , but in either case , they deserve what ever they get .

I've been a victim of road rage myself , and can tell you it happens all the time .

The quicker the cane returns to schools , the National Service comes back , and the wait 'till your father get's home holds water once again the better .

Huge lack of respect and courtesy to fellow human beings in the world at the moment .

I agree that almost all clubs in the Prem have this sick minority now. When well behaved fans start drilling in what's right and wrong to these guys then things will improve. I always try to spread such a message on Liverpool forums. Anybody condoning such behaviour should be treated like what they are - children.

Guest efctaxi
I agree that almost all clubs in the Prem have this sick minority now. When well behaved fans start drilling in what's right and wrong to these guys then things will improve. I always try to spread such a message on Liverpool forums. Anybody condoning such behaviour should be treated like what they are - children.

You only have to read the forums to get a feel for the mentallity surrounding football .

For many , football is a substitution for ones inability to achieve personal success . When the team wins , they feel personally fullfilled as though they have had a personal triumph , and when they lose , they are capable of geting so upset , they can kill someone .

It's just a game , and a spectator sport . It cetainly isn't a life crisis .

i thought this was a disgrace. just bin on redandwhitekop to see what the rs were sayin. cheeky bastards they are. most of them thinkin that it will be applauded by all everton fans. sayin '' the bitterness has gone too far'' i wouldnt stab them but god i do fuckin despise them.

i thought this was a disgrace. just bin on redandwhitekop to see what the rs were sayin. cheeky bastards they are. most of them thinkin that it will be applauded by all everton fans. sayin '' the bitterness has gone too far'' i wouldnt stab them but god i do fuckin despise them.

I apologise for that.

Over on TIA we berate anyone who voices such sentiments.