IGNORED

Marcus Berg

If we get Jo that's our striker position dealt with.

Yakubu, Jo, Saha, Vaughan and Anichebe. Decent. Would like to send Anichebe out and bring Berg in though.

i like Berg but does anyone else think that he reminds them of young Saha, the way he finishes etc? So sending Vic out and bringing Berg in, could allow the ole'master (Saha) to teach Berg a thing or two ;)

But as mentioned before, i think Jo has now taken that elusive striker spot...now for the Winger, Right back, Defensive Mid and CB :)

Hmm, pretty weird, i mean to pick Hamburg over EPL top sides? Pretty weird, cause those teams on EPL werent that kind of teams what would stop your developing. But if this swedish youngster feels EPL is too tough for him haha....as a finn we want to believe that swedish are bit missys :D

Latest news I've read is that Groningen are set to keep him after contract talks broke down after this weekend.

I still don't rate Berg as good enough for the EPL still though. He's always struggled against better opposition and frankly for 10£ there should be better alternatives.

I'd much rather Moyes looked into Rasmus Elm, he's class week in and week out in Allsvenskan, had a great impact on his debut for the Swedish national team and was great in the U-21 Euros. I think the going price as stated in swedish press is around 5£..

Latest news I've read is that Groningen are set to keep him after contract talks broke down after this weekend.

I still don't rate Berg as good enough for the EPL still though. He's always struggled against better opposition and frankly for 10£ there should be better alternatives.

I'd much rather Moyes looked into Rasmus Elm, he's class week in and week out in Allsvenskan, had a great impact on his debut for the Swedish national team and was great in the U-21 Euros. I think the going price as stated in swedish press is around 5£..

Id take them both for £15!!!

I'll raise you £15.50 and a pack of cheese and onion walkers :D

Well yeah, if you rated Elm at 10£ and Berg at 5£.. There's bound to be better strikers, with a lot more physical presence, than Marcus Berg available. I'd say he's a bit like AJ without the work rate.. or maybe that's more Rosenberg but still..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x5q1mOJFN8 - Rasmus Elm from last year I think..