IGNORED

Marcus Berg

I've seen Berg play often this season and I think Berg is a very good player for Everton. AZ wants to contract him as well. He made some wonderfull goals this season and is very effective in his finishing. Berg is way better then Alves. Afonso Alves did it great in the Eredivisie, but thanks to Nilsson, the other striker of Heerenveen. Almost every goal of Alves was thanks to Nilsson.

100% Yes.

It will never ever ever happen, but I would love to see him here. He is class and will be a real quality player in the future. Alot has been said about him in comparison with Ibrahimavic but i see him more in the mold of Henric Larson. Whatever happens he will be class in the future, if he comes here then great, though i cant see it happening. I think he'll go to italy, where I can see his talents really being a hit in that league. Good luck too him, I hope the ability that he has shown at an early age can transfer to a full career. Good luck is all I will say.

Guest efctaxi

No way for that kind of money .

Scoring against under 21 kids and scoring against some of the best defences in the world are 2 different things .

Anyone remember a certain Liverpool player who was a flop in the prem so to speak getting a golden boot ?

No way for that kind of money .

Scoring against under 21 kids and scoring against some of the best defences in the world are 2 different things .

Anyone remember a certain Liverpool player who was a flop in the prem so to speak getting a golden boot ?

It wasnt Crocodiles lad was it ??? :lol:

i dont think £10m is bad in the current climate, and he can only score against who is infront of him, whether that be on the league or in the u21s, and he has proved so far, against who ever he has come up against, that he scores goals.

i think its obvious he has talent to anyone who seen him in the u21s.

I think Everton could use this guy. Great striker, still a young player that needs to learn a few things but I guess this would be a great player for Everton. He is more of a goalgetter than Dembele and I don´t think AZ will sell Dembele for under 20 million euro. Berg would probably cost between the 8 and 12 million euro. Everton could use him, I´m certain.