IGNORED

Supernatural

Lowensda

i just wanted to know if anyone else who uses the forum, likes Supernatural (tv)? For me its the best american, running tv show and it has everything!! It can be pretty scary and gruesome, its funny, there's action, there's heart...it actually has it all. I LOVE it!

After season 4's cliff hanging ending, i can't wait for season 5, its going to be unbeleivable!?

If anyone has got a few hours on their hands, are open minded and want something not too disimilar to LOST's appeal, i really recommend it...admittingly you need to start at the beggining (continuing storyline), and let the characters eventually grip n charm you, its so engrossing!! you can pick up season 1-3 for about £25 for all 3 and i tell you its money well spent (i paid £40 each!!)

People who have seen it and do watch it, i'd like to set this thread up as a conversation about all things Supernatural :D

If im the only one, i wont shut up about it, and just use it to vent my excitment haha.

:lol:

Haha i love Supernatutral best thing on tv! I have season 1-3 on dvds but havent seen the 4th soo planning to buy the box set to that this christamas or something! The two characters are brilliant and so is the series! Great watch and pretty scary sometimes as well!

I quite like Supernatural as well (although I've only been able to view (download) a couple episodes), but to me "The Wire" is still the best show ever made (and I don't even consider it a close race).

I've never seen Supernatural, but I have to second your opinion on The Wire. What a masterwork.

I quite like Supernatural as well (although I've only been able to view (download) a couple episodes), but to me "The Wire" is still the best show ever made (and I don't even consider it a close race).

100% agree. I've recommended it for a long time on this site. Incredible. David Simon is a genius.

Criticaly, The Wire is ment to be amazing! And im gona wait untill they reduce in price 1st and buy them all. Im glad more people have seen SN...and i agree with Geth. I used to watch horror and gore movies all the time, asia-extreme mainly but i was pleasently suprised with Supernatural's jumpiness...the 1st time i saw it was a repeat on ITV2 a few years back at bout 2am...in the dark on my own...i was hooked :) great fun!!