IGNORED

Moutinho

He's worth the money, as sporting fan will agree with. What's the point of getting cheaper signings if they don't improve the squad, Joao should be a priority, even if he's the only one.

i'd agree with you that surely we've come to the point when we need to sign 15M + players however two words... our squad.

I wasn't saying that i believed the report. I don't really know what to believe anymore to be honest! The only thing I know is that im sick of the transfer window and can't wait for the whole farce to be over.

no, i totally get that. i was just pointing out that that particular paper isn't really highly regarded here. mostly shocking crimes and sensasionalist reporting, so not high cred on that regard.

Wasn't trying to slate you at all, in case thats what you thought! I kinda of thought that it wasn't exactley a high end publication considering I have never even heard of it and they have had no press releases on the matter. A Bola seems a much more reliable source (even though its still press so still not reliable, as press=lying scum)

Wasn't trying to slate you at all, in case thats what you thought! I kinda of thought that it wasn't exactley a high end publication considering I have never even heard of it and they have had no press releases on the matter. A Bola seems a much more reliable source (even though its still press so still not reliable, as press=lying scum)

No, i got that. u we're just clarifying what u'd written, same as me. B)

no, i totally get that. i was just pointing out that that particular paper isn't really highly regarded here. mostly shocking crimes and sensasionalist reporting, so not high cred on that regard.

Here you go your replacement for Moutinho when he joins Everton. Valencia clear out, Ludovic Butelle is surplus to requirements but has had not interest and neither has there been any clubs making enquiries about Hugo Viana after he was made available by los che.

I think we're also making a few signings to tell these clubs that hang on, if you won't lower your price then we'll look elsewhere. Moyes won't pay over the odds, not intentionally anyway. If he thinks the price for Moutinho/M'Bia is unreasonable then so be it. Hopefully now we're getting some players in the clubs will begin to panic a little and become more reasonable in their valuations.

Moutinho proved very important for Sporting yesterday when he came in the second half and helped managing to save face a little against Real Madrid, when coming from a 5-1 at half time we were able to reduce it to 5-3.

Hopefully Sporting will make him happy at home, maybe by renewing is contract. And we just got Barcelona in our groupe stage in the CL so it is one more reason to keep the player happy in Lisbon. Hopefully you guys will be able to come up with an alternative to João. :)

Edited by SportingCPOrtugal

How you feeling about the champions league draw? Barca are certainly one of the more glamourous choices, but again a very hard draw.

I guess i have to wait and see who is coming next to fulfill our group. In a way it is nice to see Sporting playing against Barcelona, but as you say it is a very hard draw. ...waiting to see who is coming next...