IGNORED

Moutinho

I would imagine that all of those responsible for signs are pulling their hair out at the moment, every move we have made has blown up in our faces........................if we have to live with hey ho worse thinks have happened, honest. Can you imagine being DM and BK at this moment in time, they know they have to face you lot so I'm certain they are trying their hardest with whatever resources are at their disposal

i bet you he is. sporting had named 19 players for tonights game when the ruling is 18. it was incase either moutinho or veloso were sold.

veloso is staying put and it is moutinho who is coming.

i am really optimistic that mouthinho is coming.

Choke on your lies. He isn't here. He isn't coming. Move on.

Can you even back these claims up? I very much doubt it.

And don't say "Wait and see". Its as bad as BK and "Watch this space".

I re-iterate. Choke on your lies.

I know this is bullshit but I really really wanna believe it :) I'm prepared for the inevitable disappointment come tomorrow morning but for tonight just let me dream :huh:

Chaps, I realise that we're all getting a little stressed out by this, most frustrating of transfer windows, but really, insults are uncalled for.

Let's just all sit here for the next 6 hours, refreshing our pages, opening multiple windows to Sky Sports, BBC, with SSN on in the background and count down the seconds until disappointment sets in for good and there's nothing more we can speculate about until January. Then we get to go through it all again!!!!

From our most successful season in 20 years, I thought (hoped) the board would finally come good on their promises and for once get themselves in order and push this great club forward, establish ourselves as a top 5 club and European contenders.

However, the abject failure to sign anyone until a week ago and the signings we have made have raised more than a few eyebrows, it seems that we have to accept that we will not be making the big signings (Mout, M'Bia) that we had hoped for.

Whatever has happened to the finances is there for everyone to speculate, but at the end of the day the club is being mis-managed beyone comprehension and this will be reflected in what could well be not just a bad season, but an absolute disaster :angry:

And since nothing new about the subject as been said since then, that in at least should be a clue about the truth in it. and no, the date on that arcticle is July 22nd.

check it here: http://relvado.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?mode=thread...ies&op=view

But hey, you guys want to believe in ti, go right ahead. in 3 hours time there will be no denying it.

I've done a google for "braga sporting streaming" and found a few places, so yeah, there might be a streaming somewhere.

as for the insults, i know he's more pissed off at the situation and current affairs than he is with me, so it's ok.

and as for signings, and the failure of m'bia and moutinho, and no decent backups, well, it gets me thinking. if, indeed, they offered 16 or 18M, as was last reported, why wasn't that money used for other signings?? are they saving it up for january, or is it that the payment method was so phased that they don't really have none atm??? I mean, if that's the case, how can you enter a transfer season without cash to spend, and STILL aim for players like JM and M'bia???

IS it just me, or something doesn't add up?

I have got a semi on thinking about this!!!!! Please let it be true!!!!

On another good bit of news - torres is out for 3 weeks and may miss the derby game!!!!!

Dude, you've got a semi on for little portugese guy, isn't that a bit :gay: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Chris the Blue