IGNORED

Sol Campbell

His wages would be far too high for someone his age. Only plus sides of having him I can think of is its an extra number in the CB department and he can teach the younger CB's we have. Cant see him joining us anyway where he would sit on the bench.

Old Shit & expensive...... so erm NO!

Agree 100%. Would rather risk playing Rodders at the back if we needed him than waste huge amounts of money on a complete has-been. We could probably get Niell on a free for the same wages and at least he could do a job (this does not mean i think we should try and pick him up because I cant stand him either, but he would be a better alternative)

• 1 month later...

Sorry folks, I couldn't find the other thread.

Reading his interview on Sky Sports, and theres 1 or 2 subtle clues that we were one of the clubs after him in the window.

"With one (Premier League) club there was actually a deal on the table waiting to be done for quite a while and I couldn't understand why it wasn't sorted"

:rolleyes: There could only be one club who conduct their transfers like that can't there?