IGNORED

Bill Seeks Billionaire

Adpom

he was still working for the club back then at least.

Keith harris must be looking for investors under the couch, other clubs have found them!

Or maybe its because they want investment, bk never mentions selling the club, just someone to pay for his little fairy tale to last a bit longer. If i had billions i'd buy the club, but i wouldnt be giving money to someone like bk

Although I have my own thoughts about BK and think hes great for the club.... this is the only thing I can honestly think of....

We are NOT for sale.... he just wants some of ya money :lol:

See BK...there are investors out there...its a pit we're not as big a club as Bangor.... :lol::blink:

BBC Gossip Column - "Billionaire Arab Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan is poised to pour millions into Welsh premier League side Bangor City after going to university in the town. Bangor's average gate is 400."

Although I have my own thoughts about BK and think hes great for the club.... this is the only thing I can honestly think of....

We are NOT for sale.... he just wants some of ya money :lol:

:lol:

seriously though, he does keep saying he's looking for investment. he doesnt say hes looking for a buyer.

i hope the next twist in this will be a more public one "we want to buy everton football club" would be nice.

but that would then be followed by bill saying "oh no they dont"