IGNORED

Old Farts V Young Gobsh*tes

Mac

I don't know wether it is the fact the WC is drawing attention, but the young gobshites want a rematch (badly). Nicky's boyfriend has expressed an interest in playing I may have to dig my boots out for one last time, God forbid.

Keep you posted.

ATB

Mac

33463[/snapback]

So your out for your daughters boyf that could cause a bit of tension!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your out for your daughters boyf that could cause a bit of tension!

33560[/snapback]

:lol: It could cause problems but he is about 12 stone dripping wet, no real threat besides I think he is a little scared of me, (a little chat we had when we realised they were serious) if he knows whats good for him anyway.

ATB

Mac

:lol:   It could cause problems but he is about 12 stone dripping wet, no real threat besides I think he is a little scared of me, (a little chat we had when we realised they were serious) if he knows whats good for him anyway.

ATB

Mac

33564[/snapback]

The crowning moment in any dads life, the "chat" with the boyf :D

Did you make him soil his pants Mac?

:lol:   It could cause problems but he is about 12 stone dripping wet, no real threat besides I think he is a little scared of me, (a little chat we had when we realised they were serious) if he knows whats good for him anyway.

ATB

Mac

33564[/snapback]

:lol: You sound just like my dad! Hes just found out I went out with a guy who's 28 at weekend I think he'd like to face him over a game of footie at mo!!!!

The crowning moment in any dads life, the "chat" with the boyf  :D

Did you make him soil his pants Mac?

33567[/snapback]

No, but he did cry a bit. :D

:lol:   You sound just like my dad!  Hes just found out I went out with a guy who's 28 at weekend I think he'd like to face him over a game of footie at mo!!!!

33569[/snapback]

I'm with your Dad on this one mate.

ATB

Mac

first time i have seen this thread what a corker some really funny posts i can see this thread moving to the classics and i am with mac i was at a family meal when this 30 somthing waiter slipped a note to my 15 year old god daughter inviting her back to his flat boy was that a big mistake he was lucky my auntie poured the bowl of tomato soup over his head before i got near him as i wouldnt have been so nice to him