IGNORED

Old Farts V Young Gobsh*tes

Mac

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn if I only had read this earlier, I could have popped up back to Darlo (I take it thats where ur playin, used to do a course at teeside which was based in Darlo, lived in Mowdon for 2 years) and then u could have had a young one on ya side :D

Not sure what part of Darlo it is (again if it is at all) but no doubt they'll either be gay rugby players, crackheads, squaddies or chavs. Obviously I'm tryin not to be stereotypical :P

Damn if I only had read this earlier, I could have popped up back to Darlo (I take it thats where ur playin, used to do a course at teeside which was based in Darlo, lived in Mowdon for 2 years) and then u could have had a young one on ya side :D

Not sure what part of Darlo it is (again if it is at all) but no doubt they'll either be gay rugby players, crackheads, squaddies or chavs. Obviously I'm tryin not to be stereotypical :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love it mate.

To begin - OH MY F*CKING GOD. why didn't one of you tell me not to be so bloody stupid. I now realise that my body is not what it once was.

I could trot out all the old excuses about the ref and the pitch, but we didn't have a ref and the pitch was spot on.

We spanked their spotty arse big time. :D:D:D:D after our 8th goal we stopped counting. Their heads went down and the awl arses played like it meant something.

I have never seen such a lot of unfit kids in all my life. More to follow

ATB

Mac

Yes we did, comprehensively.

Licker, seriously mate, up here the standard of play is pretty poor, what we would consider a kickabout in Liverpool, would be a high standard game up here.

I was screaming and shouting in an incoherant scouse accent, as the oldest I felt it was my duty.

ATB

Mac

How've I missed this thread? Top stuff Mac...if I lived closer I'd have sign up! (thank fuck I live so far away :D ). Used to be really sporty and fit (in the traditional sense of the word) but then I hit my teens :unsure: . Half an hour in the park with a brace of under tens is about my limit now :huh: .

Mark, I think you're right in saying you could spank us raw, but we are talking about Darlo here, say no more.

Licker, I like the sound of a game with serious footie people, but the way my legs ache today I won't be playing for a good long while.

God, I did enjoy it though, gutted I didn't score but if I go past the half way line I get a nose bleed.

ATB

Mac

I'm from Darlo you cheeky whippersnapper :D . Mac has only just returned to normal, if you know what I mean ;) .

He did quite well for an old fart, and I have never heard him more scouse.

T

Thanks love, legs are now better and my life is almost normal again, thank God I sit down for a job. :D:D:D:D

ATB

Mac

Thanks love, legs are now better and my life is almost normal again, thank God I sit down for a job. :D   :D   :D   :D

ATB

Mac

I hate that "walking like a crab" feeling for a week after youve played footy for the first time in ages. Always happens no matter how fit you are

Just started playing again after 10 weeks out with Groin strain.

Played last Tuesday for the first time and it killed me the next day and just finished today and its that same again so far and will hurt tomorrow and I am omly 27