• Leon Osman
    • Tim Cahill
    • João Alves Jo
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Dan Gosling
    • Louis Saha

How anyone can think Lescott was even passably acceptable yesterday is beyond me. Arsenal did score two goals from free headers in the box. It was Lescott's job to marshal the defense to prevent that and he was nowhere to be seen. Later on the first Fabregas goal Lescott was completely out of position and allowed Fabregas to walk in. Defense was shameful. Of the players that went the full ninety only Pienaar and Fellaini escaped with any dignity. Everyone else as garbage. (My vote wen to Pienaar)

Also, if we can't expect Baines to be able to mark a player as poor as Bendtner by himself then I can't think he belongs in the team. I understand he'll need cover on the high balls, but to get beat on the dribble like he did for the first goal was inexcusable.

Lescott has to go, we need to bring in 4 or 5 players, and we need to have it done two weeks ago.

The only reason this may not totally destroy us is that we have a relatively easy league schedule for the next month or so. Start praying kids.

Fellaini needs selling before end of transfer window.

As usual, totally inaccurate and short-sighted dribble.

Captain and Blue4, Fair comment it is all about peoples opinions, but its not necessary to have a go at someone just because their opinion differs from yours. You went Pienaar in the end and if you go back to my post i said it could have been Lescott or Pienaar, but i went for Neville because he was fighting a lone battle, Fellaini, Osman, and Cahill, gave him no help at all. IMO. ;)

Apart from that individual rightly showed above, I didn't have a go about somebody's opinion. All I said was I couldn't believe anyone would vote for Neville, by the way I thought Pienaar was our MOTM but that really isn't anything to shout about after yesterday humiliation.

What a load of fucking rubbish tht was yesterday BUT as I hinted on another thread I did say predict a poor display due to the distraction over Lescott. For a start I din't boo him at the beginning, that is just total negativity towards the team as a whole, heads would have dropped and Arsenal tails up, and that's just the warm up.

However he looked totally disinterested and that brought down the rest of the team. I can't remember a tackle in anger throughout the game and definately no passion shown, in the past you conceded a goal and you can witness the deliberations straight away but their was none of that yesterday. Goals where accepted and nothing was in palce to alter the course of the game.

Moyes is usually out of the dug out through the game, I think he surfaced once yesterday (probably embarrased like ourselves)so I think we lacked leadership there.

Yesterday shows that Cahill becomes peripheral from the deeper role. I can't remember him getting in their box from open play. Hibbert and Osman have lost the plot both defending and attacking, midfield was totally outplayed and JO could have had the KE put on his shirt to mirror his performance.

Speaking to arsenal fans after the game, you could imagine how shocked they where with their win but also our performance as they admitted they didn't think they played that well, to be honest they didnt have to.

We have been waiting for signings all summer, as yet nothing, which means only the starting of Saha and possibly Rodwell can change anything on Thursday and frankly that isn't good enough.

Lets just hope it all comes down to 'a bad day at the office' but lets not hold our breath after all this is Everton we are talking about.

On a brighter note 1-4 against Arsenal first game five years ago and we qualified for the Champions League and the shite lost to Spurs. Whoopie fucking Doo :lol: