IGNORED

Ronald Raldes

"Think it's pretty obvious now that this is just newspaper waffle, he won't be coming as frankly we don't need another right back with the Het and dare I say Hibbert!"

in reply to this quote, SSN have said Ronald Raldes is having a trial at everton this week. moyes has been after him for a while and needs cover for the cb/rb position.

Fair cop!

do have we got this fella on trial or what? and doesnt anyone know anythin more, whether we will get him or not? we might aswell if hes out of contract, and as ppl say can be cover for our defenders

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=7524

Well guys, he just signed with Maccabi Tel Aviv of Israel. In this article it states he had offers from Brasil, from Athletico Paranaense, You guys at Everton, and a not named team in Ukraine. He went basically for starting time and money from what i suspect, as in the article it emphasises his lack of playing time in this last year where he found himself in Mexico and Saudia Arabia. With lack of playing time he has found himself off the list for bolivia and the qualifiers.

With that said, i would have rather have him in brasil because of the playing style and his touch, but In Israel it seems he will have optimum playing time, as that too probably would not be gauranteed with you guys at Everton. I am sure he is getting paid better too than he would get in Brasil (my guess 150-200k USD) compared to the Euros he would get in Israel or the money he'd get at everton/playing time.

Edited by BolivianFuego