IGNORED

Best Goal Ive Ever Seen

For those of us :rolleyes: lucky enough to have scored a goal from any where near the 25-30m plus mark, I think we have to admit that it's usually head down and friggin whack it towards the goal, it's then in the hands of your God and hopefully not the goalkeepers hands.....most of my long shots were more of a problem to anyone in the distance than the goalkeeper. :(

Any goal is a good goal, but sometimes the ones that look simple are the hardest to execute.Some times there's a lot of work involved in a tap in, losing your marker, right place and then actually getting it in....OR do you realise how hard it is to hit a beach ball and deflect it past the goalkeeper.....NOW that takes real skill!

think this is far from the best goal i have ever seen. Got to bare in mind the opposition too :P (no disrespect).

Mikky's at goodison a few seasons ago against bolton was a screamer...with his left foot too.

Ronaldo scored alot of better goals too to be honest....as much as i hated him.

I was also fortunate enough to score quite a few from the 25-30 yard mark, including one from the half way lol. :P

Had to stop this season though :( <_<

For those of us :rolleyes: lucky enough to have scored a goal from any where near the 25-30m plus mark, I think we have to admit that it's usually head down and friggin whack it towards the goal, it's then in the hands of your God and hopefully not the goalkeepers hands.....most of my long shots were more of a problem to anyone in the distance than the goalkeeper. :(

Any goal is a good goal, but sometimes the ones that look simple are the hardest to execute.Some times there's a lot of work involved in a tap in, losing your marker, right place and then actually getting it in....OR do you realise how hard it is to hit a beach ball and deflect it past the goalkeeper.....NOW that takes real skill!

Agree. Im a centre back (sometimes right back) and the only goals i've ever scored have been with my head from a corner (i'm 6 ft 4) and screamers from waaay out. If it falls in front of you properly and you hit it at the right time, it's virtually unstoppable.