IGNORED

The Teams You Support

• 3 weeks later...

Support as in attend games as often as possible -

Football - Everton

Ice Hockey - Guildford Flames

Follow as in want them to win and may have occasionally attended a game -

Rugby Union - Leicester Tigers (Have even played them!)

Rugby League - St Helens

Ice Hockey - Guildford Flames

Was at the Spectrum in December iggy....watching the basketball as I said earlier in the thread.

Never thought of having a look at Guildford City round the back? Low level I know....seems like they're trying to move to Slyfield Green (again...they tried forty years ago).

Was at the Spectrum in December iggy....watching the basketball as I said earlier in the thread.

Never thought of having a look at Guildford City round the back?

Mike, the trouble is that their fixtures often clash with ours, if I am not at our game then I am watching on line.

I don't really have any affinity with them either with not being from this area originally.

Before you turn that bit back on me for supporting the Flames, a mate persuaded me to watch ice hockey one day, and the first game I ever saw was Flames v Basingstoke Bison and I got hooked.

Edited by iggy

Football - Everton , and like Johnny, check the Blackpool results

Rugby Union - Harlequins

League - Wigan

F1 - I was a big supporter of Raikkonen but..

Edit - Sorry about the double post, no idea what happened!

Edited by Kohen

You got that right. RU bores the shit out of me because it's so slow.

i always thought union was quicker cos they just get straight in there without all the tackles nonsense? :blink: although that could be an ignorant view as im not a rugby fan unless england are playin even then i only know how to follow the score :lol:

Basketball:Orland Magic

Got to watch them at Madison Square Garden they was playing whilst i was there! went to watch a rangers ice hockey game for hell of it and noticed on the screen orlando were playing the night after so got tickets to that too!

Ice Hockey:Anaheim

Baseball:St Louis

Football:Everton and Barca(always enjoyed their football)

NFL: Denver

granted im not an avid follower of basketball but i like to watch when its on and will usually check how they did! main reason i liked um was cos i was always them on a game i played when i was about 10 :lol:

Edited by marcopaulo

i always thought union was quicker cos they just get straight in there without all the tackles nonsense? :blink: although that could be an ignorant view as im not a rugby fan unless england are playin even then i only know how to follow the score :lol:

In Union they spend half their time on the ground in a tackle :blink:, and the other half chasing kicks.

In Union they spend half their time on the ground in a tackle :blink:, and the other half chasing kicks.

like i said its probably my ignorance :lol: i used to play as a teenager due to my size and i could run but i never knew the rules i just got it and ran through people as much as i could :lol: id never enter an argument in rugby cos i don't have a clue at all!

like i said its probably my ignorance....

Not at all Marco....I think, given the fact that you have no allegiance to or particular knowledge of one code or the other, that your opinion is all the more valid.

You just look at the two games with an open mind and come to the inevitable (and correct) conclusion that Union is far superior in every respect :lol: :jerry: .

Not at all Marco....I think, given the fact that you have no allegiance to or particular knowledge of one code or the other, that your opinion is all the more valid.

You just look at the two games with an open mind and come to the inevitable (and correct) conclusion that Union is far superior in every respect :lol: :jerry: .

Tut tut Mike :P.