IGNORED

New To Site - From Usa

lovit501

A hello from USA to Everton's fans. I have to tell you I'm not a die-hard Everton fan but watching English football on TV is my passion. I hope to follow Everton while Landon Donovan is over there for about 10 weeks. Do you think he will get a good amount of playing time with the squad? I hope he will so he can stay game fit leading up to USA's training camp and South Africa this summer. I think our country’s players need to play in Europe's club leagues to reach the top of their potential. I hope the future will see other American players playing in the EPL because there is not a big cultural change and the EPL has the best players in the world to challenge our guys to play at a higher level.

I also hope to learn at least a bit more about Everton Football Club from you all.

Andy

Hey Andy....we've got a fair few Americans here already :) . Reckon Landon will get plenty of time on the pitch particularly if he hits the ground running. Hopefully by the end of the loan you'll have seen the light and will be a hard-line Evertonian :P .

Welcome.

Hey Andy....we've got a fair few Americans here already :) . Reckon Landon will get plenty of time on the pitch particularly if he hits the ground running. Hopefully by the end of the loan you'll have seen the light and will be a hard-line Evertonian :P .

Welcome.

A Evertonian?..... you never know. I like several teams in the league now though not committed to one in particular. Tired of seeing ManU win all the time so they are out of the running. LOL

• 2 weeks later...