IGNORED

Rodwell, Saha Out And Huntelaar In

So says a young central defender of Irish origin. Rodwell to Arsenal for £20 million in the summer, Saha to Athletico Madrid and we will get Huntelaar on 6 month loan. If it doesn't turn out true then you can blame the beer in The Brookhouse :whistle:

Well we'll know how reliable this bit is in the next 20 odd hours!

So says a young central defender of Irish origin. Rodwell to Arsenal for £20 million in the summer, Saha to Athletico Madrid and we will get Huntelaar on 6 month loan. If it doesn't turn out true then you can blame the beer in The Brookhouse :whistle:

Tell Paul McGrath to keep off the Guiness!

Well we already know Huntelaar isnt gong to happen lets just hope the rest of it turns out to be bollox as well!

Is this really a rumour? :blink:

No way would I sell Rodwell and let Saha go in order to pick up Huntelaar. Rodwell should stay with us for at least one or two more seasons, even if that means a sacrifice in new players. Saha I hope we can give a new contract to that he will accept, I wouldn't like to see him leave just yet.

However assuming the tragic hypothetical that both of these players leave, I would hope we could get somebody like Huntelaar who would keep us as a strong side and up the better half of the table.

Would think Pienaar is a better candidate to fund transfers than Rodwell, no way Rodwell is worth more than Peanuts.

No, as good as Pienaar is (and yes I agree at the moment he is a better player than Rodwell), Steven has arguably reached the peak in his career, whereas Jack is still a young lad with the world of the potential to filful (future England captain so they say), so because of those reasons, he would go for a lot more than Pienaar.

EDIT: 2nd paragraph in bold

Edited by TC.

Would think Pienaar is a better candidate to fund transfers than Rodwell, no way Rodwell is worth more than Peanuts.

Remember that Pienaar will be in the last year of his contract come the summer, and Man U have just paid over £10million for someone who has started just the two or three Premiership games in the PL.