IGNORED

Everton Bid For Lescott Accepted

can anyone fillme in with the Muller thing? i didnt even know we tried to sign him (i was alot younger in the Walker years, i can still block them out!)

As far as I remember we agreed a fee, agreed term with the player and he was about to sign when he realised that we get so heavily taxed in this country. He therefore wanted to renegotiate his salary to be net of tax. Everton offered an alternative of same salary but Ken Dodd to act as his accountant but the deal eventually fell through!

Don't think this situation is on a par!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...l&TEAMHD=soccer

"Germany defender Robert Huth has pleaded for more time before making up his mind on a potential move to Middlesbrough.

Boro have reportedly reached an agreement with Chelsea over a transfer, but the 21-year-old is playing a waiting game.

"It is true I have spoken to them (Boro) about details but I haven't signed anything yet," Huth said after Germany's 4-2 win over Costa Rica in Friday's World Cup curtain-raiser.

"I honestly can't tell you when I will make the decision. It has to come from the heart and obviously from the brain as well."

THIS IS THE GUY I'D LIKE US TO GET. IT SOUNDS LIKE WE COULD STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

Guest fozzie22
As far as I remember we agreed a fee, agreed term with the player and he was about to sign when he realised that we get so heavily taxed in this country. He therefore wanted to renegotiate his salary to be net of tax. Everton offered an alternative of same salary but Ken Dodd to act as his accountant but the deal eventually fell through!

Don't think this situation is on a par!

yeah the bright red jacket didnt help him either tbh

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...l&TEAMHD=soccer

"Germany defender Robert Huth has pleaded for more time before making up his mind on a potential move to Middlesbrough.

Boro have reportedly reached an agreement with Chelsea over a transfer, but the 21-year-old is playing a waiting game.

"It is true I have spoken to them (Boro) about details but I haven't signed anything yet," Huth said after Germany's 4-2 win over Costa Rica in Friday's World Cup curtain-raiser.

"I honestly can't tell you when I will make the decision. It has to come from the heart and obviously from the brain as well."

THIS IS THE GUY I'D LIKE US TO GET. IT SOUNDS LIKE WE COULD STILL HAVE A CHANCE!

na, we haven't

WOLVES' central defender Joleon Lescott will complete his £5m move to Everton tomorrow when he returns from holiday.

Lescott has agreed terms for a four year deal that will earn him around £5m.

Everton will make an initial downpayment, with further payments to be made on an appearance related basis.

The 23-year-old had to undergo two medicals before the deal was finalised because of problems with his knees

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_...-name_page.html