IGNORED

Has Moyes Taken Us As Far As He Can?

milky71

So Milky just to sum it up

You only rate Felli at £5M, you dont rate Moyse and you want to get rid of Piennar.

Is there anybody at the club you do like?

Ive got to hand it to you mate you are very entertaing, thick as shit, but entertaining all the same!

wrong wrong and maybe

i thought felli was worth 5mill when we bought him maybe worth 10 now.

i keep saying moyes has done a good job but no-one seems to notice that. he has alot of faults.

as for pienaar i feel he wants to go and we shouldn't stand in his way if a decent offer comes in.

perhaps i don't explain myself well enough but i have the best interest of the club in mind.

I would also like to ask everyone if they thought moyes was the right choice when he arrived and why.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont post very often but i had too on this one moyes been in charge 8 years been voted manager of year 3-4 times beating the likes of saf ,jose ,wenger, to name a few,ok i could not believe i was watching everton last thursday worse i have whitnessed ,thought we at least deserved a draw sunday donavon what a miss i do get frustrated with somme of moyes substitutes etc. but you ask any fan in couuntry what they think of moyes and they all will say what a fatastic manager we have always honest in his after match comments too how many prem managers can you say that about like a few have posted wait for a full squad next year fancy us to get in top four again next year with full squad keep up the good work davy in moyes we trust

dont post very often but i had too on this one moyes been in charge 8 years been voted manager of year 3-4 times beating the likes of saf ,jose ,wenger, to name a few,ok i could not believe i was watching everton last thursday worse i have whitnessed ,thought we at least deserved a draw sunday donavon what a miss i do get frustrated with somme of moyes substitutes etc. but you ask any fan in couuntry what they think of moyes and they all will say what a fatastic manager we have always honest in his after match comments too how many prem managers can you say that about like a few have posted wait for a full squad next year fancy us to get in top four again next year with full squad keep up the good work davy in moyes we trust

Did you see moyes interview after the liverpool game it was shameful as was the performance.

February was odd month 2 excellent wins but 3 very poor defeats.

It amazes me how many people have a go at me whilst pointing out moyes failings themselves.

It amazes me how many people have a go at me whilst pointing out moyes failings themselves.

It's called perspective.

You (everyone) look at the available facts and draw a balanced conclusion.

You come to one conclusion, everyone else comes to another.

Or (more likely imo) you come to the same conclusion but just get a kick out of winding everyone up.

My last post on it....I'd advise everyone else to do the same.

It's called perspective.

You (everyone) look at the available facts and draw a balanced conclusion.

You come to one conclusion, everyone else comes to another.

Or (more likely imo) you come to the same conclusion but just get a kick out of winding everyone up.

My last post on it....I'd advise everyone else to do the same.

I have to agree with you its all about perspective.

Alot of the posts point out moyes failings including poor tactics,poor use of substitutions,lack of ambition whilst playing away yet evreyone loves him because he has finished 5th in the prem.

I for one set my sights higher for

rewards.

As i have said many times in this thread moyes has done well.

but we shouldput it intoperspective as well.

Not many managers spent 25million last summer and to be in 10th after spending that amount is poor.injuries or not

who could do a better job then???? i asked twice got no answer!! if you can come up with someone who can do a better job with almost fuck all money you tell bill and we will carry you through liverpool when we win the premiership! til you can shut the fuck up sayin you set your sights higher!

and he spent 25 million after selling that much!

I have to agree with you its all about perspective.

Alot of the posts point out moyes failings including poor tactics,poor use of substitutions,lack of ambition whilst playing away yet evreyone loves him because he has finished 5th in the prem.

I for one set my sights higher for

rewards.

As i have said many times in this thread moyes has done well.

but we shouldput it intoperspective as well.

Not many managers spent 25million last summer and to be in 10th after spending that amount is poor.injuries or not

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!

If you were a poker player, and had just played that hand.....you would be finished :lol:

You say everyone loves him because he's helped us finish " 5th in the prem "...!Couldn't you bring yourself to actually say " 4th "....MMMmmmm, not many Evertonians have forgoten that 4th spot.....maybe if you were a red you wouldn't want to dwell on it would you!

AND all the other reasons Evertonians love Moyes, they are the ones you seem to hate...almost as if you were a red!Bet you hate him for his Peoples Club boast!

The last bit of your post also shows your true colours..BECAUSE, All Evertonians even if thay are not Moyes lovers, would HAVE to admit, that 10th after all the injuries they have suffered is pretty good!.

I've no problem with Blues disliking Moyes........but you dislike Everton.

Why don't you take your sour milk back to a red forum.

agree with most of good transfers although felli has alot more to do to justify his 15mill fee

as for poor signings

li tie,li weifeng,beattie,vdm,davies,arnoux,jo twice,castillo,gardner,da silva,spencer,bosnar,kilbane,kroldrup,plessis,rodrigo,said,jeffers,mcfadden.

thats alot of shite in a short time.and i idn't put in wright or Johnson

i didnt want to lower myself, but you are a prick!

li tie and li weifeng came here for the whole change thing, and li tie was a decent player, we lost nothing on them both.

beattie, as stated, was our top scorer then was replaced, the same with johnson.

vdm, fair enough.

davies, wasnt terrible and was moved on for decent money.

arnoux, hes a young guy from the states, hes only been here 9 months, that cant be a failure yet you fool.

jo, first time he was decent and was worth a punt for the second, besides, only a loan.

castillo, only a loan to cover the squad, job done.

gardner, only a loan to cover the squad, job done.

da silva, cost bugger all, lost only his wages.

spencer, a kid who was highly rated, cost little. worth a try.

bosnar, cost little, lost only wages.

kilbane, bargain, cost us little, gave us a few good years, a credit to himself. not the best player but got on with the job.

kroldrup, fair cop, but we got the money back.

plessis and rodrigo, cost little, lost only wages.

jeffers, loan, worth a go.

mcfadden, was a good player in his time here, made a nice profit.

you say thats quite a lot of shit in short time, ha read your posts! thats an aweful lot of shit in a short time!

To put it simply NO he has had limited resources and a shoe string thin squad for most part of his time here and at the moment i think we are finally seeing what he wanted a squad with more depth some great young players with good potential and a team spirit that seems second to none and on our day we can beat or at least be a match for most teams, We had a bad game against Sporting in the second leg and i do think Moyes got his selection and game plan wrong which is unfortunate but it happens and at the end of the day we played one of the better footballing teams in the competition again with Spurs who have a cracking squad to be fair so again it happens.

If not for the poor start which you can't put on Moyes solely and an absolute shitter with injuries i think we would be fighting Spurs and City for fourth or fifth spot this season but we aren't and for the last few months I've been looking forward to next season hopefully with a near fully fit squad, He's a great manager who most teams would love at the healm and we are fortunate to have him here considering he has had very little to work with over the years.

FA Cup finalist: 2009

Football League Cup semi finalist: 2008

LMA Manager of the Year

Winner - 2002-03, 2004–05, 2008-09[19]

FA Premier League Manager of the Month

Winner - September 2004, January 2006, February 2008, February 2009, January 2010

North West Manager of the Year

Winner 2007-08

Edited by EFC-Paul

who could do a better job then???? i asked twice got no answer!! if you can come up with someone who can do a better job with almost fuck all money you tell bill and we will carry you through liverpool when we win the premiership! til you can shut the fuck up sayin you set your sights higher!

and he spent 25 million after selling that much!

I Would trust bill to pluck another beauty up from the lowewr leagues like he did with moyes.

li tie and li weifeng came here for the whole change thing, and li tie was a decent player, we lost nothing on them both.

beattie, as stated, was our top scorer then was replaced, the same with johnson.

vdm, fair enough.

arnoux, hes a young guy from the states, hes only been here 9 months, that cant be a failure yet you fool.

jo, first time he was decent and was worth a punt for the second, besides, only a loan.

kilbane, bargain, cost us little, gave us a few good years, a credit to himself. not the best player but got on with the job.

you say thats quite a lot of shit in short time, ha read your posts! thats an aweful lot of shit in a short time!

the value of a player is irrelevant if they are shite.

vdm, fair enough.

im happy to lower myself and reply but you say that gardner was only a loan as cover and job done. i believe he never made the bench for us let alone play.and anyone who rates kilbane can't be a football fan in my eyes.

Milky please stop posting its getting painful now

the truth often hurts and is hard to accept but i get the feeling people are wavering now.

im just compiling a list of moyes failings as pointed out in this thread by people who support him.

romey1878 agrees he has problems tactically and is dodgy with substitutions.

calmc25 substitutions are suspect cup form is disastorous.

Bailey no plan b

wallwriter agrees and thinks maybe moyes has taken us as far as he can.

Rubecula. his tactics in europe needs looking at.he suggests we get someone in to help moyes out.

wallwriter agrees with rubecula.

the score agrees with wallwriter.

seems im not the only one judging moyes.

romey1878 agrees he has problems tactically and is dodgy with substitutions.

calmc25 substitutions are suspect cup form is disastorous.

Bailey no plan b

wallwriter agrees and thinks maybe moyes has taken us as far as he can.

Rubecula. his tactics in europe needs looking at.he suggests we get someone in to help moyes out.

wallwriter agrees with rubecula.

the score agrees with wallwriter.

seems im not the only one judging moyes.

I am sure alot of people think moyes can improve and that is what the above comments show, but if moyes left us it would be worse than the effect Allardyce leaving bolton had on that club. It is amazing that anyone can question moyes when you look at what he has done for this club.

We may not have improved this season when you look at our points tally but in two weeks we have scored 5 past the two best teams in the country so that must show progress oh and the fact we pretty much outplayed arsenal aswell.

I am sure alot of people think moyes can improve and that is what the above comments show, but if moyes left us it would be worse than the effect Allardyce leaving bolton had on that club. It is amazing that anyone can question moyes when you look at what he has done for this club.

We may not have improved this season when you look at our points tally but in two weeks we have scored 5 past the two best teams in the country so that must show progress oh and the fact we pretty much outplayed arsenal aswell.

i think the point of the thread has been misunderstood.

i will ask again and i will state that i am not requesting that moyes leaves.

has moyes taken us as far as he can.