IGNORED

Man Of The Match V Hull City

MikeO

MOTM v Hull  

83 members have voted

1. 1. ????????????????????????????????????

• Tim Howard
    • Phil Neville
    • Phil Jagielka
    • Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Johnny Heitinga
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Leon Osman
    • Ayegbeni Yakubu
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Landon Donovan

I think Moyes needs to play Rodwell just behind the striker, he is popping up with some great goals!

Same! Especially hearing the comments made on Sky after the match, they we're all in agreement that Jack can use his left near enough as good as his right. He's got a cracking shot on him, great balance and and eye for where everyone around him his.. Next Timmy Cahill? :P

Same! Especially hearing the comments made on Sky after the match, they we're all in agreement that Jack can use his left near enough as good as his right. He's got a cracking shot on him, great balance and and eye for where everyone around him his.. Next Timmy Cahill? :P

IMO when he plays in that role he already brings more to the team than Cahill does. Rodwell can play at both end of the pitch and does so in the game running from box to box and getting in some really great attacking areas.

Dont get me wrong I love Cahill and before he was injured his work rate and 'hassle' factor up front was brilliant but aside from that he doesnt bring much more (aside from his trademark headers).

How can you give Yak 8? Absolute shocker of a game. How many sitters did he miss? 4-5?

He created the 1st, won us a pen and was a constant menace to their defence all game with superb running off the ball. All that was missing was a goal to cap a superb forwards display

Has to be Mikky for all the obvious reasons, he was outstanding. I think the Yak worked his arse off in the match, and I'm normally cursing at the screen whenever he plays! With regards to his penalty, yes it was utterly shit, but how many has he scored in his career with exactly the same approach?! Anyway, enough about that...amazing performance all round. Bring on Birmingham. Bit of a six pointer that one will be.