IGNORED

Your View For Next Season

LexKing

56 members have voted

1. 1. What we need for next season?

Sorry mate but you do go on a bit, i put forward my view, you disagreed, i replied with another explaination of what i would do and you disagreed again, a third explaination was the one below.....

"So a rundown on what i have done .........

Replace C Half with another C Half, Replace two midfielders with a R Winger and an Attacking Mid, Replace a couple of forwards with a couple of strikers, bring back Coleman To replace Hibbert, and of course the last sentence was ... "any other cover thats needed can be loans". aka a left back and replace Senderos with another loan.

I dont see that weakening the squad one bit, in fact i have replaced some jaded players with better quality and brought in the same amount that has gone out,

But i know you will still disagree because its in your nature to do so".

And suprise suprise you disagreed again, i've put forward my view and i dont see why i have to explain it time after time.

I put in a view of what i would like to do, it didnt meet with your approval, I'm not that bothered if you agree or not really, and as far as i'm concerned thats the end of it.

i don't wanna stir things or out but i notice around here quite often that instead of people having their own opinions they tend to blast others? and that isn't aimed at anyone specific just a general thing i have noticed..you can make a point of someones opinion and ask why they think that etc but people just seem to slam them and then not have one of their own then the threads get taken over by an argument over it..

i don't wanna stir things or out but i notice around here quite often that instead of people having their own opinions they tend to blast others? and that isn't aimed at anyone specific just a general thing i have noticed..you can make a point of someones opinion and ask why they think that etc but people just seem to slam them and then not have one of their own then the threads get taken over by an argument over it..

What a stupid post, never heard anything so ridiculous :angry: .

:lol::lol::lol:

(Sorry, couldn't help myself :unsure: )

Sorry mate but you do go on a bit, i put forward my view, you disagreed, i replied with another explaination of what i would do and you disagreed again, a third explaination was the one below.....

"So a rundown on what i have done .........

Replace C Half with another C Half, Replace two midfielders with a R Winger and an Attacking Mid, Replace a couple of forwards with a couple of strikers, bring back Coleman To replace Hibbert, and of course the last sentence was ... "any other cover thats needed can be loans". aka a left back and replace Senderos with another loan.

I dont see that weakening the squad one bit, in fact i have replaced some jaded players with better quality and brought in the same amount that has gone out,

But i know you will still disagree because its in your nature to do so".

And suprise suprise you disagreed again, i've put forward my view and i dont see why i have to explain it time after time.

I put in a view of what i would like to do, it didnt meet with your approval, I'm not that bothered if you agree or not really, and as far as i'm concerned thats the end of it.

I have only disagreed with your original post

The above quote has nothing to do with it

Your original post had no mention of bringing players in on loan, you indicated that you wanted to reduce the size of the squad by four players. I agreed with somebody else that ,that would be a bad idea then you got on your high horse

The fact you have then gone back on that in a later post has no bearing on the argument. fair enough if it wasnt your intention to reduce the size of the squad in the first place then I take it all back. But just have a quick read over your original post and Im sure you will agree that it does indicate that you wanted to reduce the size of the squad