IGNORED

Over Powered

I think a number of times over the last season we were physically over powered - especially in the midfield department.

I think we need a powerful player who can mix it as we are quite lightweight.

Would love someone like Diop join us.

What do you think?

I think a number of times over the last season we were physically over powered  - especially in the midfield department.

I think we need a powerful player who can mix it as we are quite lightweight. 

Would love someone like Diop join us.

What do you think?

I agree 100% and i have always been a fan of Diop but i dont know if he would be the right move for the blues just now.

Having said that i cant think of anyone else who we could buy either!

If he was any good he would have been here by now,work permit or no

Maybe u can be right....but at the same time the memory of the Nigerian player(what was his name anyway? forgot) who was on work permit comes to mind.If he choses not to play we are stuck with him till end of his contract and not easy to discard!

Guest fozzie22
Maybe u can be right....but at the same time the memory of the Nigerian player(what was his name anyway? forgot) who was on work permit comes to mind.If he choses not to play we are stuck with him till end of his contract and not easy to discard!

N'yarko you mean?o or something like that

Bring back Tommy G (even if he is gay?), he can still do a job for us, and we have funds for a decent wage.

Let's not f*ck about here boys, he was the best at what he did, defensive minded with a little creative flair. I f*cking loved him.

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22
Bring back Tommy G (even if he is gay?), he can still do a job for us, and we have funds for a decent wage.

Let's not f*ck about here boys, he was the best at what he did, defensive minded with a little creative flair. I f*cking loved him.

ATB

Mac

He was only good when it suited him,like when he was looking for a move...otherwise he did only what he wanted to do,nothing more,nothing less,a massive step back if he came.

In our CL season, the only reason we were in a position of strength was the fact he turned it on for that 1/2 season. I am grateful for that if nothing else.

I can see what you mean Fozz and Licker, but as most things on TT it was an opinion, and mine was, is and always will be he was a talented player who we had to let go before we saw the best of him.

ATB

Mac