IGNORED

Feeling Old..

MikeO

:lol:

You cant protect her from everyone no matter how hard you try. Most dads of my girlfriends have hated me for some reason  :unsure:

aye the fatehr thing is always a problem... av had her bein banend from seeing me, by both parents, and once wen i went round to return an umbrella (she left it in my pocket i DIDNT use it haha) he heard the doorbell stood up stared at me and then sat down, the twit

i was scared stiff of him wen it was her prom and i was at the house her mum was soudn with me showin me pics gettin me beers n tht ... but he just stood there and her mum said well this is her dad and i was like wtf do i say so i jus sed errr alrite mate and scuttled off for another can

i was scared stiff of him wen it was her prom and i was at the house her mum was soudn with me showin me pics gettin me beers n tht ... but he just stood there and her mum said well this is her dad and i was like wtf do i say so i jus sed errr alrite mate and scuttled off for another can

Made a good impression then!

I'm boss with parents they just seem to love me dont know why cos if i had a daughter and she brought someone like me home i'd take one look throw him out.