IGNORED

Everton Vs Boro

ooberman

we were alright.

boro never looked like scoring, partly due to their own poor attacking in the last third and partly due to some excellent defending, especially from joey and hibbert. hibbert had a cracking game.

some good attacking at times especially when arteta was on the ball. vdm was excellent at times, a couple of times tried to be too fancy but put some lovely balls in, including the one that set the goal up. clearly still not fully fit though.

beattie worked hard and deserved a goal,shame he messed up the chance he had to finish the game towards the end.

mcfadden was awful when he came on, not the kinda player you want to bring on when 1 up. he lost the ball, didn't pass it when he should have been, made silly challenges and when played in beautifuly by beattie failed to make a pass to set up bent, opting to try a poor poor shot. i don't like to dig into him but it's really not gonna work out.

some twitchy moments but all in all some possitive signs and a good result. hopefully we continue to improve.

also didn't like the way we let ourselves get under pressure in the last 15.

mikeo nice idea but you've clearly never seen the prices of the condor ferry! and you've clearly not seen the state of the sea today either! nearly didn't get to see the game as the local had had it's satellite blown out of position and the game was getting chopped up! had to do a quick runner to another pub! they had 4 3pm games on the box in that one yesterday! crazy!

i dont think it will be comfortable, theyve looked a very good outfit of late boro, i mean beatin utd. 4-1 at anytime is some achievment!

however i also see a win for the blues :D

1-0 BT......COYB!

why the fuck didnt i put a bet on :(:(

it was worth freezin me balls off to watch it :D

martyn - didnt do nothin wrong, flapped at a few crosses but was still dependable - 7

hibbert - my MOTM he was superb, his crossing is improvin everyweek and his defending is world class, great show today - 9

yobo and weir - both played really well, had everythin in the air and yobo sniffed out any danger with his pace - both 8

neville - was decent, a few hopefull balls that went no where but he is doin a good job seein as he is just cover for the position - 7

VDM - this lad looks a real bargain, he looks so comfortable on the ball and looks as if he finds the game incredibly easy!! still needs a bit more fitness but a good match, superb cross for the goal - 8

arteta - another bargain player who was amazin again, same old from him, ran at people, got back and put some great crosses into the box - 8

cahill - work his bollocks off but was missing for quite a bit of the match, hes just dead on his feet that lad and needs a rest! - 6

davies - he got stuck in and is started to look a good player now, faded near the end though - 7

ferguson - went up for everythin, he was superb on the ground today he made a few runs with the ball and played it outwide to people, arse hole reily blew up a few times for fcuk all against him but that was to be expected, hes a twit - 8

BT - worked really hard, hes lookin a lot fitter, well poached goal, lets hope first of many :D - 8

subs:

mcfadden - lost the ball numerous times, set up BT wen he hit the bar but should have scored himself wen BT returned the favour - 5

killa - ive gone off killa but he played really well wen he came on, delivered a few good crosses and defended well at the end - 7

bent - didnt see much of him, ran about abit and made a good header, thats all i remember seein him do! - 5

good result, lets hope we can continue :( COYB

and im puttin my prediction on next week :(

i thought it was cahills best game this term, obviously not at his best but looked better. i think im just of the opinion that 442 wont see cahill like last season coz hes not the main attacking midfield option like 451, with 442 hes not as free in the midfield. hopefully the forwards will start making up with the goals