IGNORED

Hicks Looking To Keep Control Of The Shites

Guest Reg Reagan

i enjoy feeding the animals.

I've already said on this thread I'm not after sympathy, I couldn't care less about it. I posted that article in here becasue when I read it, it reminded me of the direction this thread had taken, so I posted it in here.

i enjoy reading blue250's rants, nothing wrong with a bit of passion even if it does come out like lemonade out of a badly shaken up bottle!

Thanks for the concern though.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoy feeding the animals.

I've already said on this thread I'm not after sympathy, I couldn't care less about it. I posted that article in here becasue when I read it, it reminded me of the direction this thread had taken, so I posted it in here.

i enjoy reading blue250's rants, nothing wrong with a bit of passion even if it does come out like lemonade out of a badly shaken up bottle!

Thanks for the concern though.

Seems to me it's you who keeps coming back bleating, like a child when he can't get his own way :lol:

Most Evertonians, if they could be bothered would quote the facts that I have, you don't seem to like facts, you call them rants....guess it helps you get over your problems.

I work with a decent red, from what he tells me it's no wonder you spend your time on Blue forums!The rs forums are not happy places at the moment...much hate and bitterness!

Stick around, I kinda like winding you up....it's so easy :lol:You give us all a good laugh, that article you posted was brilliant.What the deluded author was infact saying was "It's just not fair", which I guess is pretty much how you rs all feel.

YAWN!

Edited by Blue 250