IGNORED

Arteta Article From Os

Matt

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/11/23/--be-better-in-the-boxes--

Shouldnt he be concentrating on running between the 2 boxes, creating the chances in 1 and helping to stop attacks in the other (rather than doing the opposite as he is now)? and this made me laugh:

Everton's goal hero Mikel Arteta

The whole thing just pissed me off reading it.

to be fair to arteta he hasn't singled a player out to criticise and is criticisin everyone includin himself by sayin we..it's a bit daft that it's him that has come out and said it rather than say cahill who has played his bollocks off this season but i think you're jumpin on him a bit too much due to the fact he is in a bad patch of form

to be fair to arteta he hasn't singled a player out to criticise and is criticisin everyone includin himself by sayin we..it's a bit daft that it's him that has come out and said it rather than say cahill who has played his bollocks off this season but i think you're jumpin on him a bit too much due to the fact he is in a bad patch of form

Hes not singling players out because he doesnt want to single himself out, he is the biggest culprit at the moment. He hasnt had a good patch of form since his new contract and this man is supposed to be our inspiration. Nearly everyone else is putting in a shift except him, who is just taking up a number in the starting 11 and not much else. When he starts playing well, i will applaud him. But if he is playing like this, he is going to get stick. I wouldnt play him against west brom, i would put pienaar in the middle and try Guaye on the left. Something needs to change in midfield and if you take him out and make him earn his place it will do him the world of good, and the rest of the team too. If they see Golden Boy can be dropped they will realise that they can be also. Alternatively, you leave him playing, everyone looks at him and says "sod it, if he cant be arsed why should i be?"

i'm not sayin he doesn't deserve stick he deserves plenty of it i'm just not convinced it is all down to him though..i get a bad feeling when i see him play that he has been ordered by moyes to sit back due to his massive negativity..he seems to be playing alongside johnny rather than infront of him which isn't right!

i'm not sayin he doesn't deserve stick he deserves plenty of it i'm just not convinced it is all down to him though..i get a bad feeling when i see him play that he has been ordered by moyes to sit back due to his massive negativity..he seems to be playing alongside johnny rather than infront of him which isn't right!

I agree, also although he isn't playing particularly well it's not like he isn't putting a shift in, he's not lazy he's just not playing in his correct position. He either needs to be played as a central midfielder or attacking midfielder, preferably in a 5 (not DM) or on the wing. He's our most talented player, dropping him makes no sense unless he's being lazy. It's Moyes job to get the best out of him. The same with Rodwell, Moyes has played him recently on the wing and in DM, both positions in which he is pretty useless.

Hopefully once Fellaini is back in and HOPEFULLY (who knows with Moyes) playing as DM, Arteta will get some freedom back to actually get forward before it gets to the final 10 minutes of the match. At the moment, he is totally wasted and I couldn't believe what I was seeing against Sunderland when Heitinga was constantly further forward than Arteta, absolutely criminal tactics from Moyes.