IGNORED

Anichebe Contract Extension Talk

Louis

i rate him you now on his day he is a handful him and beckford could be a goer

i agree, i think both of them playing together could be a great strike partnership for us. imo moyes should play them together next game as they're both quick and victor is big and strong as well. both are raw talent that need some grooming and i think the more games they play together, the better they'll both get

Coleman is a raw exciting talent, everyone knows he's not the finished item.Think for a moment what he could develop into.It's his first season in the prem and already he's a handfull for most defenders, and he's scoring goals.He's playing in an Everton team which if we were honest are under performing.Get the balance right, for example a really good defender behind him and a free scoring striker or two ahead of him ( point being opponents will have less time to watch Coleman) and we should get the best out of him.

Victor at present splits the fans or at least he does on here, but Moyes obviously see's something in him to offer this contract extension.

One thing to remember with Anichebe, he hasn't exactly been able to put a run of games together, his career has been stop start.He will shoot on sight, he can win balls in the air, he can squash defenders (so they wont like playing against him).

They cost us nothing or in Colemans case next to nothing, they wont even with the pay rise be on stupid money, so I'd say a decent piece if business.

• 6 months later...

Guardian's fiver on Anichebe:

Everton manager David Moyes is backing perma-knacked striker Victor Anichebe, 23, to be a threat next season. "Victor has great potential," he hooted, before pointing out a crocked clock has the "potential" to be right twice a day.