IGNORED

Hello

SenorKristobbal

I've been a Bluekipper member for years but my account has disappeared so I imagine that means I have been banned. I know everyone says it but I have no idea why. I'm hoping in my new home not so many topics end up talking about blaming Islam for everything or people arguing politics they don't understand.

I was born in Liverpool but spent most of my childhood in Cheshire before coming back here for uni. I'm still being a no good student but its a PhD so that sort of makes it ok. I try and say this makes me not a wool but it sort of does but I'm supporting my Dads team and my birthright team and I wasn't going to get much out of being a lifelong Northwich Vics fan

Welcome....not much in the way of politics in these parts. When it does crop up it's nearly always pretty mutually respectful :) .

Apart, of course, from any ignorant bastard who disagrees with me. That's an instant ban :shaking fist: :Red card: .

Dont listen to him! :P

Welcome mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome....not much in the way of politics in these parts. When it does crop up it's nearly always pretty mutually respectful :) .

Apart, of course, from any ignorant bastard who disagrees with me. That's an instant ban :shaking fist: :Red card: .

Ha, I would like to hear what Mrs MikeO says to that. :lol: