• Marouane Fellaini
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • Tim Cahill
    • Victor Anichebe
    • Leon Osman
    • Jermaine Beckford
    • Jose Baxter

Without being condescending Dunc but when and where??

Sorry I am annoyed, fucked the reply up, but you know what I mean.

The one that sent Anichebe through on goal for one

Arteta was always looking to receive the ball and as soon as he did he was always looking to get us moving forward

Im not claiming he was outstanding but he was certainly better than anyone else in a blue shirt on the night

I can see why you voted for Felli because he did do well defensively and he never stopped trying, how carl could say he was lazy is beyond me but were I do agree with him was his distribution was abysmal. You simply cant give away possesion so cheaply and so often and still be MotM no matter how bad everyone else was

People have been getting on Artetas case all season so I think you have to give him credit where its due

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

I can see why you voted for Felli because he did do well defensively and he never stopped trying, how carl could say he was lazy is beyond me but were I do agree with him was his distribution was abysmal. You simply cant give away possesion so cheaply and so often and still be MotM no matter how bad everyone else was

I thought Fellaini was lethargic in the first half in particular and his passing was lazy all day. It wasn't as if he was trying difficult passes, he just looked like he wasn't taking any care in posession.

Pity Rodwell was injured after such a good performance against Blackpool, he and Arteta could have really turned Bolton over whereas Cahill looked a yard off it.

The one that sent Anichebe through on goal for one

Arteta was always looking to receive the ball and as soon as he did he was always looking to get us moving forward

Im not claiming he was outstanding but he was certainly better than anyone else in a blue shirt on the night

People have been getting on Artetas case all season so I think you have to give him credit where its due

For the most part I actually agree with this...

Voted Arteta in the end although Felli there as well.