IGNORED

Le Coq Sportif partnership

Louis

Everton's record deal with Kitbag included a sports marketing agreement of up to five years with Le Coq Sportif which will generate a further £3 million.

http://www.evertonfc.com/club/le-coq-sportif.html

Is that any clearer? Surely they would have added a "per year" on the end of that ?

I was looking at the data in FM2011 10.3 patch and that has it down as £3m spread over 5 years :o

MikeO, it's not . It's practically the same sentence:

In addition to the deal with Kitbag, the new retail arrangement for Everton includes a sports marketing agreement of up to five years with Le Coq Sportif which will generate a further £3 million.

The Le Coq Sportif brand - worn 25 years ago during the Club's most successful season - will be the official and recognised technical partner and the brand on the 2009/10 Everton home shirt that goes on sale in June.

Mr Elstone added: "Le Coq Sportif has a proud heritage, very closely aligned to Everton and we are delighted to be back amongst their stable.

"We are excited by the range and quality of products to be provided under the Le Coq Sportif umbrella and are confident, especially when fans see our new home shirt in June, that they'll agree we're at the start of a great, new sportswear partnership."

David Tolman, Managing Director of Focus International, licensee for Le Coq Sportif, said: "Le Coq Sportif was associated with Everton back in the glory years of the mid 80s and we are delighted to renew this relationship at a time when the Club is enjoying such a renaissance. The combination of the heritage values of both the club and Le Coq Sportif will deliver a powerful proposition for the fans."

If thats the case mate thats fcuking shite to put it mildly! Who does our bargaining then Jimmy Cranky?

Agreed and we wonder why we havent got a pot to piss in.

It's just badly written....this is the real deal.

"Everton has today announced the biggest commercial deal in the Club's 131-year history.

The Goodison Park Club has signed a 10-year agreement with Kitbag Limited, Europe's leading online sports retailer, to provide exclusive retail services on a global basis.

The new agreement is expected to generate in excess of £30 million over the duration of the contract."

So.. it's essentialy £30m over 10 years from Kitbag, £3m over 5 years from Le Coq Sportif and £8m over 3 years from Chang?

£300k over 3 years from Audi too - http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010/10/14/blues-agree-deal-with-audi

Does anyone else think that the Chang deal appears a bit crap when its compared with other teams main shirt deals?

Yep, it's a terrible deal.

Whose responsible for these deals? I know at the time alls i heard was 'the longest partnership in the prem' well if im honest that doesnt mean shit to me, wouldnt you rather change every year for 3 times the revenue? Its crazy how the club trys to gloss over things (like shit deals) isnt it.

Whose responsible for these deals? I know at the time alls i heard was 'the longest partnership in the prem' well if im honest that doesnt mean shit to me, wouldnt you rather change every year for 3 times the revenue? Its crazy how the club trys to gloss over things (like shit deals) isnt it.

Elstone negotiated the latest one, I think.

Yep, it's a terrible deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1213390/Put-shirt-Club-club-guide-sponsorship-deals-defying-recession-Liverpool-sign-80m-mega-deal.html

Not really, it is the best deal the club has ever done and when you look at what everybody else is getting its actually a decent, if not spectacular, deal

Does anyone else think that the Chang deal appears a bit crap when its compared with other teams main shirt deals?

It's what we're worth.....it does look pretty crap compared to some but blue chip multi-nationals aren't banging on our door with blank cheques sadly.

Some of those so called Blue Chip companies can be dodgy too. Look what happened with AIG at ManUre, or worse look what happened to Wet Spam a couple of years back..... had to put sticky tape over their shirts. Chang are not the best by they are also a long way from being the worst out there.

Be nice to get more money but what we get is better than nothing....just.