IGNORED

Hello

flaminfox

Hi I've been here awhile but I have never properly introduced myself,

I am 16 years old and I my dad was from Bradford though I currently live in California and I have also lived in Iran (which was quite nice, despite common belief). I have been an Everton fan for 3 years and I hope to see my first live Everton match this summer.I became a fan of Everton when I watched them in Hong Kong after a family friend introduced me to Everton and after researching, reading about the history and hearing about the fans I decided this was the best club to follow :)

I also have a question if thats okay.

I was wondering how do you like living in Liverpool or England? (those that do)

I wanted to know because the person that introduced me to the club did not like life in England and I plan to move to Europe when I am older and I am considering England :D

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask :)

Colin

Live in England? OK The thing is England is a small country by certain perceptions. UK is of course bigger as it also includes Scotland wales and Northern Ireland. GB is bigger still if you include Republic of Ireland.

Liverpool is a major city with all the benefits and problems of cities everywhere.

I am lucky enough to have moved out of Liverpool to a scenic part of the UK. Downside is I can't get to as many games as I used to go to. And being in a place like this some of the benefits of city life are missing. I doubt I will ever go back though.

California is bigger than UK I believe so you can see how small the place is and we have a population of somewhere close to 70 million so it is a bit more packed than where you are.

You have to take places on face value really. You may like or dislike it.

The thing is England is a small country by certain perceptions. UK is of course bigger as it also includes Scotland wales and Northern Ireland. GB is bigger still if you include Republic of Ireland.

Great Britain doesn't contain Ireland....not even Northern Ireland (or Anglesey come to that :P ).

I wanted to know because the person that introduced me to the club did not like life in England and I plan to move to Europe when I am older and I am considering England :D

If you come to England, don't move to Manchester, or Salford, or any northern town. Was brought up in Liverpool but haven't been back for years but, from memory, I'd avoid that, too.

Good luck.