IGNORED

Your Premier League Xi - 10/11

There's been a flurry of footballing awards and best XI's recently with plenty of controversy, but who would make YOUR best XI for the season? No rules besides they must have made a PL appearance this season and players must be arranged in a valid football formation.

Mine:

----------------- Van Der Sar (United) ------------------

Carr (Brum) -- Vidic (United) -- Kompany (City) -- Baines (Us!)

Nani (United) -- Parker (WHU) -- Modric (Spurs) -- Bale (Spurs)

---------------- Bent (Villa) -- Tevez (City) --------

Happily not a redshite player in sight!

There's been a flurry of footballing awards and best XI's recently with plenty of controversy, but who would make YOUR best XI for the season? No rules besides they must have made a PL appearance this season and players must be arranged in a valid football formation.

Mine:

----------------- Van Der Sar (United) ------------------

Carr (Brum) -- Vidic (United) -- Kompany (City) -- Baines (Us!)

Nani (United) -- Parker (WHU) -- Modric (Spurs) -- Bale (Spurs)

---------------- Bent (Villa) -- Tevez (City) --------

Happily not a redshite player in sight!

I'd go with 3 changes to that team all Arsenal players.

Sagna for Carr, Fabregas for Parker, and Van Persie for Bent. Parker has been great for the Hammers this season but he's not in the Fabregas class.

Don't really think Fabregas has been Fabregas class this season.

Sagna and Van Persie I'd agree are close calls. Nobody really stood out this season at RB but Carr/Sagna were the two best, and there's a wealth of players vying for the forward positions, including RVP.

G/K. Foster

R/B. Sagna

C/H. Vidic

C/H. Distin

L/B. Baines

R/M. Nani

C/M. Fabregas

L/M. Bale

A/M. Rooney

F. Van Persie

F. Tevez

4-3-1-2 formation. I think that team would pi*s the league by scoring at least 4 in every game. B)

Thats not a bad formation but you would have to find a place for Van der Varrt hes been easily the bargain buy of the season even admit that with my hatred of Redtwat i mean Redknap (sorry iits a habit now).

I may also agree that Parker deserves a place as Fabregas has been playing for Barcelona all season or may aswell have been. Im begining to think we need to have subs aswell. That would make things more intresting!

Van der Saar would get the nod to hes been mega reliable and i know Foster has dropped a few clangers this season would anyone consider putting Jarvis in there aswell hes done himself no harm at all this season.

Edited by smeghead1