IGNORED

Top Seven Head To Head Table

• 2 weeks later...

Final.....

capture2.jpg

So 1.58 points per game against the top six which means we averaged 1.34 against the rest of the league :unsure: . Bizarre.

makes for interesting reading that, shows we can do it when we want to, i think we just need abit more consistancy and a regular goalscorer and i think we could surprise a few people.

makes for interesting reading that, shows we can do it when we want to, i think we just need abit more consistancy and a regular goalscorer and i think we could surprise a few people.

Beckford will come good (given the chance) next season. 10 goals in his 1st season, games to goals ratio only bettered by Drogba, van Persie, Rooney and... someone else who i cant remember off the top of my head.

Beckford will come good (given the chance) next season. 10 goals in his 1st season

I agree with that Matt, considering the time it takes to adjust to a better league etc hes not done badly plus hes scored against the shite at Analfied! Good 1st season for a freebee.