IGNORED

The Real Ultimate Connection.

The Beard

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dove and Pears are both soap. Do they all have something to do with soap? Advertising it? Making it? Eating it?

Not advertising, making or eating it at all.

Next clue a Knights Castle with an optic deficiency.yay.gif

Edited by The Beard

Knight's Castle or Knights Castile (I am not being picky just want to make sure it is another soap and not a place)

An optic deficiency, hmm lost one eye or two?

Do they all wear a blindfold and bathe in Asses milk?wind up.pnglaugh.png

I thought I was getting somewhere for once and that last clue has me confused as hell now..

Knight's Castle or Knights Castile (I am not being picky just want to make sure it is another soap and not a place)

An optic deficiency, hmm lost one eye or two?

Do they all wear a blindfold and bathe in Asses milk?wind%20up.pnglaugh.png

I thought I was getting somewhere for once and that last clue has me confused as hell now..

Rubes as you are/ where/ are not getting close, you can have a pointer. Knights Castle, has lost an eye, what do you get?

You get Knights cast'i'le, get it.rofl.gif It had an 'I' missing. So the clues are A dove, pears and knights castile.

Edited by The Beard

Prince Charles, Loyd Grossman, Princess Margaret, Marti Pellow, Harold MacMillan, Bruce Grobellaar, Martin Offiah (Chariots of Fire), Graham Norton and Carol Smillie all have something in connection.

Clues are now a Dove, Pears and Knights Castile (which Rubes sort of worked out).

Edited by The Beard

Ok, seeing as we are getting so close, I shall reveal all.

The following people have what connection in common: Prince Charles, Loyd Grossman, Princess Margaret, Marti Pellow, Harold MacMillan, Bruce Grobellaar, Martin Offiah, Graham Norton and Carol Smillie.

The answer is that they have all appeared in a British soap opera as themselves,

Prince Charles appeared Corronation Street,

Princess Margaret and Harold MacMillan appeared in episodes of The Archers,

Loyd Grossman, Bruce Grobbelaar, Grham Norton and Carol Smillie all appeared in Brookside,

Marti Pellow and Martin Offiah appeared in Emmerdale.

The clues of Dove, Pears and Knights Castile are all SOAPS. Other clues Chariots of Fire lead you to Martin Ofiah and Father Noel Furlong led you to Graham Norton whilst Changing Rooms gave you Carol Smillie.

Other people that could have been used include Bernard Manning, Francis Rossi (Coronation Street)but I think people may have worked it out from them.

I hope that was taxing enough.

Ok, seeing as we are getting so close, I shall reveal all.

The following people have what connection in common: Prince Charles, Loyd Grossman, Princess Margaret, Marti Pellow, Harold MacMillan, Bruce Grobellaar, Martin Offiah, Graham Norton and Carol Smillie.

The answer is that they have all appeared in a British soap opera as themselves,

Prince Charles appeared Corronation Street,

Princess Margaret and Harold MacMillan appeared in episodes of The Archers,

Loyd Grossman, Bruce Grobbelaar, Grham Norton and Carol Smillie all appeared in Brookside,

Marti Pellow and Martin Offiah appeared in Emmerdale.

The clues of Dove, Pears and Knights Castile are all SOAPS. Other clues Chariots of Fire lead you to Martin Ofiah and Father Noel Furlong led you to Graham Norton whilst Changing Rooms gave you Carol Smillie.

Other people that could have been used include Bernard Manning, Francis Rossi (Coronation Street)but I think people may have worked it out from them.

I hope that was taxing enough.

Nice one Beard that was a great quiz/puzzle. Really enjoyed it mate.

Ten, no worries mate it is not a competition really I just like the mind stretching of the thing. I don't care who gets it right. Jump in anytime.