IGNORED

Lucas Neil & Brett Emerton!

I really don't see why neil is gettin rumoured for barca IMO, they can get better, and we should be looking for better TBH but its better than we have got at the minute for LB (I think hes LB anyway!) I like nuno but if his hearts not in it then we might as well cash in now

Your post? Yes

33838[/snapback]

:blink: think lucas neil is over rated hes done sweet fa, emerton would be ok iff we could get him although i do like tommy g :D he was a good player 4 us, wonder iff he regrets leavin us 4 real as hes not played much since his switch, how much do real want anybody know? ;)

Guest Reg Reagan
That is a point, but he was still a more atractive proposition than Teflon.

I liked the Aussies and the way they played, never say die attitude, gotta love them for that alone.

ATB

Mac

33550[/snapback]

thats actually a myth... there is no such thing as an aussie spirit and never say die attitude...

if there was than they should have qualified for every world cup and australia should have beaten england in the 03 rugby world cup

thats actually a myth... there is no such thing as an aussie spirit and never say die attitude...

if there was than they should have qualified for every world cup and australia should have beaten england in the 03 rugby world cup

34394[/snapback]

They fought to the very end in every game i watched them in!