IGNORED

Moyes' Comments

Memmaclub

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/14603576.stm

Don't think I can argue with anything he says about the BK revelations, the performance of barkley, the lack of signings. My real concern is it used to be after something like that he would look angry and passionate here he just looks dejected and like he will try what he can but doesn't expect too much

A huge part of the blame must go on Moyes today - okay we were unlucky (Baines fk/ their 2 chances) but we were far too negatively set-up.

I didn't boo myself but won't blame people for their reaction for Beckford/Fellaini change. We needed 2 up top today as we have have become far too predictable.

I think Moyes has always projected a gentlemanly interview in defeat to be fair, unless there was a bad ref decision.

QPR had an exceptional defensive record last season, despite Bolton wacking them for 4, We looked like we had caught them off guard, but we didn't take our chances and they settled.

The subs Moyes played were dire, so he was right not to play them from the off. I actually thought the line up was quite attack minded, and we were much the better side and dominated the first half.

Had we put our chances away we could have ran riot. As it is, we didn't, and the inevitable happened.

We've seen it before, but I don't hold Moyes to blame. Timmy played as a second striker that I could see. Had Bilyaletdinov not been suspended he would probably have gotten a game today.

I think Moyes has always projected a gentlemanly interview in defeat to be fair, unless there was a bad ref decision.

QPR had an exceptional defensive record last season, despite Bolton wacking them for 4, We looked like we had caught them off guard, but we didn't take our chances and they settled.

The subs Moyes played were dire, so he was right not to play them from the off. I actually thought the line up was quite attack minded, and we were much the better side and dominated the first half.

Had we put our chances away we could have ran riot. As it is, we didn't, and the inevitable happened.

We've seen it before, but I don't hold Moyes to blame. Timmy played as a second striker that I could see. Had Bilyaletdinov not been suspended he would probably have gotten a game today.

I didn't really see many great chances, certainly not enough to run riot. I think we did have possession in the first half, but became lethargic in the second. Heavy touches from everyone besides Barkley. I hope that Moyes thinks about why they booed today.

Negative set-up, fit for loosing

I thought Moyes' management was poor today but that said I am not particularly objective as i very rarely agree with his management style. I would like to know what the Yak has done to not get a place on the bench? I thought he was looking sharp before being given the boot to Leicester and a much better player than Beckford

I thought Moyes' management was poor today but that said I am not particularly objective as i very rarely agree with his management style. I would like to know what the Yak has done to not get a place on the bench? I thought he was looking sharp before being given the boot to Leicester and a much better player than Beckford

Also, if we do want to sell him he has to play. But then again, if he does play and start to produce we have to keep him.

Moyes on possibility of a transfer window signing: "No I don't think so"

Here we go again i fear , no signings , crap start to the season ( admittedly only 1 game in ) , some poor decisions by DM re the substitutes , its like one big massive feeling of Deja Vu every summer at Everton .

Alot of people over the years have been getting on Moysies back with his negative substitutions and i've always backed him to the hilt cos ultimately he ends up getting it right but i was really dissapointed with him yesterday , half of thats probably down to the fact that i'am pretty dissapointed with everything surrounding my beloved Everton at the moment .

Norrmally i'd expect things to get better as the season progress's , backs to the walls , come out fighting and all that like we do best but Moyes just looks totally despondent now and surely thats gotta be rubbing off on the players , its already rubbing off on the fans cos i saw people boo'ing at the end of the game yesterday that i'd never have dreamt in a million years would actually boo ( i personally dont boo the team but each to their own ) , now i know alot of those boo's were probably direct at the Bk and the board but DM and the players probably wont see it that way .

Ulitmatley things are already looking really bad for us and as shite as it looks i reckon its probably going to get alot worse before it gets better .

( what a little ray of sunshine i am biggrin.png ) .

As Iv'e posted before, David Moyes reacts to situations rather than enforcing his will upon the game. He sets his stall out to stifle the the opposition, not get dominated in midfield, gain a foothold and then see where we go from there. He is not a bad manager, just devoid of attacking instinct which is why I want a new number two at the club, some one to tell him how we should utilise our forward players for the best. I did not see the game yesterday so I won't add any comment only to say if David Moyes looks as despondent as people say then I think he has reached breaking point.

I didn't really see many great chances, certainly not enough to run riot. I think we did have possession in the first half, but became lethargic in the second. Heavy touches from everyone besides Barkley. I hope that Moyes thinks about why they booed today.

Negative set-up, fit for loosing

Same here, I think our main chances came from set pieces or long shots. I remember Cahill getting 2 chances but that is it.

w/regards to possession, at about the 40minute mark a stat came up on my feed saying QPR had more possession 55%-45%... I havent been arsed to check the final stats sad.png