IGNORED

Tweet to the Capt

I think that will be Neville's response to your woolish tweet also.

like Ian and probably most people on here, all of your posts come across as wind ups, so questioning your actual allegiance, is understandable.

Why the fuck would you tweet that to our club captain!? Talk about supporting the team (if you actually do).

In the other threads, you make statements and suggestions but don't have the balls to stick up for what you've said? Everyone elses views don't count if they don't match yours?

I respect most people on this site, but don't always agree with what they say, Haf being an example. I like the way he stands up for his views, and the way he constructs his arguments but it doesn't mean i agree with him. However you say Howard was great, gave him a good rating but then question his performance? Im seriously confused by you man, you support Everton but take the piss out of the players, and now directly via social networking! Idiot.

like Ian and probably most people on here, all of your posts come across as wind ups, so questioning your actual allegiance, is understandable.

Why the fuck would you tweet that to our club captain!? Talk about supporting the team (if you actually do).

In the other threads, you make statements and suggestions but don't have the balls to stick up for what you've said? Everyone elses views don't count if they don't match yours?

I respect most people on this site, but don't always agree with what they say, Haf being an example. I like the way he stands up for his views, and the way he constructs his arguments but it doesn't mean i agree with him. However you say Howard was great, gave him a good rating but then question his performance? Im seriously confused by you man, you support Everton but take the piss out of the players, and now directly via social networking! Idiot.

What the hell are you babbling on about? So i cant question our captains total lack of discipline in the right back slot? Behave yourself

As for the Howard comment you must be on the same pills as the other lad, as i didnt slate him at all. I simply questioned how many actual saves did the guy make as we were all raving about him

do you not see the irony in your posts? If not how? Can other members please tell me if im goin mad? Can you rave about someone but question the performance?

Discipline? What discipline? Who do you think picks the team? Or does it pick itself? So you think its ok to slate our club captain, directly to him? How is that supporting the team?

Sorry Hale, you give everton fans a bad name.

do you not see the irony in your posts? If not how? Can other members please tell me if im goin mad? Can you rave about someone but question the performance?

Discipline? What discipline? Who do you think picks the team? Or does it pick itself? So you think its ok to slate our club captain, directly to him? How is that supporting the team?

Sorry Hale, you give everton fans a bad name.

You obviously are mad as i didnt slate him at all. When a goal keeper is hailed for his performance you immediately think as i did oh he made loads of saves and kept us totally in it. But then after i had thought about it for a while, i couldnt actually think of many saves he made which as i said is unusual when a keeper is hailed. Nothing to do whatsoever with slating him, more a confusing state of affairs.

I support Everton Football Club lad, not fu*king Phil Neville. He is playing awful and for the good of the TEAM not phil neville i believe its beneficial for the TEAM not phill neville if he wasnt playing. Are you catching on here or do i need to draw a diagram? Fans like you accepting utter sh*t play is giving us a bad name lad

And whilst he plays for Everton football club, support him you prick. Moyes picks the team, so have it out with him. But then again, im sure your nobbish tweet, will improve his (Nevilles) performances....

If you had tweeted something positive like, keep your head up and good luck for the next game, id understand.

Do, say what you want hale, however at present, you're not helping Evertons or your situation.

Tweeting him regarding performance isn't on in my opinion. I have some reservations regarding mr Neville regarding a few things but asking him to hang his boots up is disrespectful. I took offence to him attending the mancs game among the fans, and yes did respectfully put my opinion across.

And whilst he plays for Everton football club, support him you prick. Moyes picks the team, so have it out with him. But then again, im sure your nobbish tweet, will improve his (Nevilles) performances....

If you had tweeted something positive like, keep your head up and good luck for the next game, id understand.

Do, say what you want hale, however at present, you're not helping Evertons or your situation.

So you support every single player in a blue shirt? *Reminds myself to scrutinise every post you make from now on*

HB, debating is about offering a subject and welcoming opinion in order to establish if there is common ground. It's only useful if your mind isn't already made up. smile.png

Asking 'what do you think of Nev?' is good foundation for debate, where as asking 'Nev is shite; who agrees?' for example, is trolling. wink.png

HB, debating is about offering a subject and welcoming opinion in order to establish if there is common ground. It's only useful if your mind isn't already made up. smile.png

Asking 'what do you think of Nev?' is good foundation for debate, where as asking 'Nev is shite; who agrees?' for example, is trolling. wink.png

And that my friend is sadly were 99% of forums fail. Been around enough to know there is very little actual debate and swaying of someones opinion. Very few posters are actually swayed by someones opinion especially on a forum which evokes such passion and dedication like football forums

you're alone then, i see no debate in this thread.

Apologies Mark!

Well i seen one poster (me) arguing his case as to why i said the OP and 1 poster (you) saying hale your a t**t or words to that effect. 1 of us reads what the other poster has ACTUALLY said while the other adds words and puts there own slant on what the other has said

And that my friend is sadly were 99% of forums fail. Been around enough to know there is very little actual debate and swaying of someones opinion. Very few posters are actually swayed by someones opinion especially on a forum which evokes such passion and dedication like football forums

I like debate HB.

I'm open minded about most things football related, and I learn as I go along and speak to other members. My opinion of players changes constantly, both from my own observations, and those of others highlighting things I've missed. You'll notice in the first game I thought Nev was ok, and in the second, I had a go at him for not leading the team. If he plays better next week, my opinion will probably change again. I can only judge folk on each game. What I try not to do though, is single any player out. There were lots of bad players yesterday, so I'm not sure Nev was worse than anyone else.

I like debate HB.

I'm open minded about most things football related, and I learn as I go along and speak to other members. My opinion of players changes constantly, both from my own observations, and those of others highlighting things I've missed. You'll notice in the first game I thought Nev was ok, and in the second, I had a go at him for not leading the team. If he plays better next week, my opinion will probably change again. I can only judge folk on each game. What I try not to do though, is single any player out. There were lots of bad players yesterday, so I'm not sure Nev was worse than anyone else.

It goes back to a debate we had last week on the forum, its about leadership and he simply doesnt lead. He is a very average footballer who has got lucky, he has never been good enough and never will. Not for United and not for us