IGNORED

Funny Arsenal Joke

SimonButtle

I suggest you stay away from the joke section from here on out- you wont like it... this is pretty much par for the course

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

The solution to any forum is surely not for members to ignore sections of the forum incase of offence, but for offence not to be caused?

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

The solution to any forum is surely not for members to ignore sections of the forum incase of offence, but for offence not to be caused?

seriously if you cant see that is a joke please don't comment on my thread, your just looking to cause an argument on purpose

seriously if you cant see that is a joke please don't comment on my thread, your just looking to cause an argument on purpose

Sorry mate, but I'm not looking to cause an argument, but merely stating my opinion on the joke.

I actually 'do' think your joke was disgusting. smile.png

It's not a personal go at you, but at the joke, and your decision to post it. Some you win, some you lose, but you can't ask folk not to comment when you post shite like that mate.

If you can't see why some might be offended then there's something wrong.

I've had my say, and that's what I think. I'm not going to fall out with anyone over it. Everybody's different.

its not even my joke anyway, it was ripped off FB, i will keep my jokes to myself from now on

Mate, once again, you're taking it personal.

There's no need. For every comment we write on a forum, we get agreement and we get challenged.

Why is your joke an exception? Some might like it, some might not. Are we not allowed to discuss a joke? If it was a post, would you state that you'll keep your posts to yourself?

Come on man, don't be so sensitive. It wouldn't have been so bad had you a least spelt it correctly. wink.png