IGNORED

Jags and Arteta have asked Moyes to leave?

Dont believe it for a second, just another story around deadline day

i know, im trying to find some background to it, but its being said by a few people, just want to know if anyone has actually heard it or not on the radio? i live down south so no radio shitty, er i mean city wink.png for me

Edited by theprisoner

Why would Arteta and Jags want Moyes to leave in the first place?

I thought he was a decent manager. huh.png

Hahaha theyve asked Moyes to leave?? Or theyve asked Moyes if they can leave? Theres 2 versions on here now and either way its horseshit, Artetaa been very vocal lately about the way the team needs to improve and i think Jags is worried the club will sell him not that hes asked to go and that would explain his spacecat moments just now! Thats my opinion anyway.

They can want away all they want, true or not, but unless somebody wants to pay to buy them, they're contracted here.

I'd happily lose both for the right fee. Neither are particularly adding to the team recently.

Arteta has looked very sharp in pre-season and is currently our leading scorer so I think he must be adding something to the team