IGNORED

Saint Bill talking to 3 possible investors .

Noble Savage

• Sale for 3 years? Or for 11 years? Elstone & Kenwright should have a chat & get their story straight
  • It's a club record if a sponsorship deal is worth more than the previous one. On the other hand, it's a bloody disgrace if it isn't
  • European competitions involve more games than they used to & 7 teams qualify now instead of 3. How is any of this attributable to Elstone?
  • Name me a club who doesn't aim to support their manager. It's doing it without bankrupting the club that is the trick

Didn't even want to lower myself to even count the number of games we played where Victor Anichebe looked like George Weah against sub standard opposition. Whatever Elstones ability he has to be guilty by association to that piece of rubbish. Is he aware that in old money the champions league (European cup) was the winner of the league, not top 4, and no group stages, throw into that the uefa cup was similar format.

I love the use of the word Prolific, it reminded me of the fact that we have no fit experienced Strikers at the club.

I've heard Martin Samuel has done an interview with Kenwright and his conclusion is that the fella has lost the plot. Should appear in one of the rags this weekend, whichever one Samuel is writing for now.

I heard that also. To be honest I want the best for the club and that does mean Bill and co out, however if his mental health is as may be stated then I don't want this published.