IGNORED

Daily Mail Bill Kenwright interview

Louis

I dont think Kenwright seems to grasp the reason why the majority of sound Evertonians are pissed off with him and the board.

What's a "sound" Evertonian? And once you'd established that when did you ask them all how they felt?

Bit of an assumption for me. Small majority of internet obsessive Evertonians perhaps.

What's a "sound" Evertonian? And once you'd established that when did you ask them all how they felt?

Bit of an assumption for me. Small majority of internet obsessive Evertonians perhaps.

Suppose I best clarify this now! shaking fist.png

What I meant was with regards to the people who are against the way the actions of the board over the last however many years. There are some complete idiots who are just moaning for the sake of it and claiming things which arent realistic or take into account the situation we are. I class the 'sound Evertonian' in respect of these group are the ones that want some more information on what is happening and to see that the board are actively seeking a solution to the clear flaws that we have as a business.

Hopefully this clears it up a little for you, and I didnt mean to suggest that all geniune Evertonians are against the board etc etc.

RE Avinalaff... If I was given the information and access to help Everton FC then I would come up with as many potential solutions as I could! I would love to be in a position to know what is happening, and therefore able to contribute to the solution, or at least to some form of progress. Sadly for me personally its highly unlikely that this will be the case.

Suppose I best clarify this now! shaking%20fist.png

What I meant was with regards to the people who are against the way the actions of the board over the last however many years. There are some complete idiots who are just moaning for the sake of it and claiming things which arent realistic or take into account the situation we are. I class the 'sound Evertonian' in respect of these group are the ones that want some more information on what is happening and to see that the board are actively seeking a solution to the clear flaws that we have as a business.

Hopefully this clears it up a little for you, and I didnt mean to suggest that all geniune Evertonians are against the board etc etc.

RE Avinalaff... If I was given the information and access to help Everton FC then I would come up with as many potential solutions as I could! I would love to be in a position to know what is happening, and therefore able to contribute to the solution, or at least to some form of progress. Sadly for me personally its highly unlikely that this will be the case.

In the nicest posible way Bailey, if you don't have the information to offer a solution, how do you possibly have the information to criticise?

Somewhere along the line Everton fans need to realise that perhaps they should enjoy the football, as opposed to the business matters. If it was easy, I'm sure the board would have rectified any issues.

We 'all' want the best for the club. None of us know what that is yet.

In the nicest posible way Bailey, if you don't have the information to offer a solution, how do you possibly have the information to criticise?

Somewhere along the line Everton fans need to realise that perhaps they should enjoy the football, as opposed to the business matters. If it was easy, I'm sure the board would have rectified any issues.

We 'all' want the best for the club. None of us know what that is yet.

Fair point, and I will grant you I dont know the ins & outs. However, it doesnt take an insider to know that we are treading a dangerous and unsustainable path which Elstone said himself. Its not like I am guessing into the unknown, and in the nicest possible way tongue.png its obvious that a company which losses money year after year, which cant get any more loans in as a stop gap, and doesnt have a wealthy owner with big pockets.