IGNORED

Questionnaire on behalf of Bluemoon (ASAP please)

Avinalaff

Ric at Bluemoon has asked me if I can get your comments on a few questions, to help with their blog ahead of the game.

I've come up with a few questions which I'd be grateful if you could answer asap, and I'll compile your answers and present them back to Ric at the end of the evening.

Try and keep the answers respectful please lads. If there is a question you feel should be asked by all means share it.

Cheers.smile.png

How do you feel about City's wealth, especially given our own economic problems?

What do you think of City's recent plans for their academy?

What do you think about their current form and style of football?

Is Mancini the right manager to guide them in the English game?

Do you have any City players in your Fantasy Football team?

Which City player is going to be the biggest threat during our match?

Which City players would you like at Everton?

How do you view the relationship between Everton and City fans?

Are there similarities between our two clubs?

How would you feel if City were to win the Premiership?

What will the final score be on the 24th?

1. Its annoying to see team's buying success especially when they are shooting past you in the table. Would I have Everton "sell their soul" to an Arab Sheik for a league title? No. Would I have them "sell their soul" so I could watch exceptional football every week (like you lot have been playing) ? Absolutely

2. I have seen the plans and they look magnificent. Looks like you guys are building an empire which is a lot more intriguing than just buying players like Chelsea.

3. Its fun to watch

4. Dunno

5. Aguero, Silva,- dropped Dzeko only because his fantasy value is going down.

6. Silva

7. I think the only positions we are stronger at are left back (baines) and holding mid (fellaini- on his day, not on current form. I do think De Jong is an excellent player)

8. Don't think we like each other much in general- seems silly really but thats the general mood I have seen on BM and TT

9. Not a whole lot IMO

10 Like to see you guys pay your dues a little more but it seems inevitable in the next couple years

11. I can't see anything other than a pasting for us. But then again I thought we would lose the last 4 fixtures against City too.

How do you feel about City's wealth, especially given our own economic problems?

If im honest, i think just about everyone in the premiership is envious of City, i think every club would love to be in their situation.

Outstanding! and it will probably go a long way to helping city become self reliable. I know their Academy isnt too bad as it is, but you can see a lot of good players developing there once its done.

Think their style of play has improved a hell of a lot from last year, largely down to the signings of Nasri and Aguero. I think last year they focused too much on Silva (creativity wise) and teams soon found that if you can keep him out of the game, they werent as much of a threat, but i think the way Mancini has got Aguero/Tevez linking with the midfield and Nasri with Silva in midfield, their creativity and attacking options have been great so far this season..... hopefully they wont be so good on Saturday though!

Yes. I think when he first came to the EPL, he was far too defensive as most italians are, and people questioned his ability, but i think he has gradually started building the team from hard to beat, into a very technically gifted team.

Aguero, Kompany and Hart

Silva, Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Johnson Any of them, depending on who plays

Tevez,Aguero and Silva........ Realistically? Maybe Adam Johnson on Loan? always been a big fan.

I dont mind them, but i think the Lescott deal did leave a bitter taste with a lot of evertonians. I personally have a lot of friends who are city fans, no problems what so ever.

obviously, we both lurk in our rivals red shadows, us more so than you, and we have a great history. But i think thats now were the similarities end after your takeover.

Wouldnt mind it, dont really care who wins the league, just care about were we finish and the teams around us.

We have a great record at your place, but i remember last year thinking to myself whether we had enough to carry on the record and i wasnt sure, but i think your looking really impressive this year and we will probably get beat, but i'm hopefull of a 1-1 draw, especially after the Fulham result.

If it happened to us I don't think I would be worrying too much about us being despised by others. If you have it flaunt it. It may not be the best for the game but that isn't the fault of fans of Man City. Enjoy it while you have it I say.

They look impressive. It helps having the money to be able to do that but if it enables home grown talent to flourish and you give them a chance then fair play.

Look to be playing less cautious and more attacking. If that continues it will deflect from the 'money' issue. I still feel that you will tonk the lower clubs with 3's and 4's but may struggle to win the crunch games only through others knowing how to grind out the 1-0 wins when they matter.

Well he seems to have got his act together so far this year. If he is playing a more attacking game then when he needs the more defensive approach, say holdong on to a 1-0 against the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea or even us then his Italian approach may be invaluable. If he doesn't get you in the top two this year then he may find himself out of the door.

In the Barclays Fantasy League I have Hart, Silva and recently brought in Aguerro and lo and behold last week I got my biggest score so far this season. I can see them staying with me most of the season.

Silva and Aguerro definately.

The two above, i've always liked Milner, Johnson would have been a good loanee, Kompany has come on leaps and bounds and Hart will be Englands number one for years. Sod it just give us your bench.

Mostly fine but like most games between sides from the cities there is the underlying element of aggression.

Blue v Red, sleeping giants for too long, both had the experience of being 'money bags', although you current situation at present dwarfs our standing in the game in the 60's and 70's when we known as the Mersey Millionaires.

Fine by me, may be good for the stanglehold of Man Utd/ Chelsea and even Arsenal to loosen. Whether it is good for the game in the long term who knows but as I said earlier as fans if money brings you success why worry.

2-1, either way. Head and heart ruling together.

Jealious of it, i wish we had a sugar Daddy.

I think it is great, a move in the right direction on unfortunetly showing that Arabs are around for the long hall.

It is enjoyable to watch, as its attaching football, however you may come unstook against the bigger teams.

Seems to be, he is doing more right than wrong..

3 Lescott, Silva and Dzeko tho the latter may be gone soon!

Aguero, he looks to be a great signing and Silva is playing great.

Most of them!! to be fair I would take any of you strikers and Silva. Realistic signings for us would be Johnson and Milner.

So so not good or bad to be honest

Not as much as their used to be with you growing so much but living in the shadow of you big brother plying in red is the obvious one!

Wouldnt be bothered to be honest, i would have hated it under Hughes as I disliked his approach to everything but i dont mind Mancini.

1 - 0 Everton - we seem to always do well against you.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">How do you feel about City's wealth, especially given our own economic problems? </strong>I'd prefer teams to spend what they've earned, but most teams in the prem spend beyond their means.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">What do you think of City's recent plans for their academy? </strong>Stunning, but over the top. Liverpool academy was recently looking to reduce the size of their training academy as you don't really need that many pitches/facilities. I don't think it will help City unearth more gems, but help produce a lot of better players for the lower leagues.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">What do you think about their current form and style of football? </strong>Awful tbh, very predictable and far too defensive when Yaya, DeJong and Barry play. DeJong injury is a blessing in disguise and Nasri is a great signing. Too reliant on the class of the forward thinking players to break down teams on their own. That extra class is great for breaking down the smaller sides, as utd seem to be so good at steam rolling results they ultimately didn't deserve, but you need to work as a better unit to compete against the top half teams.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">Is Mancini the right manager to guide them in the English game? </strong>No, reasons above.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">Do you have any City players in your Fantasy Football team? </strong>Kompany and Silva

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">Which City player is going to be the biggest threat during our match? </strong>Silva, best player in the league this calendar year.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">Which City players would you like at Everton? </strong>Silva, Aguero, Nasri and Kompany

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">How do you view the relationship between Everton and City fans? </strong>Didnt really know much of the city fans till the takeovers, and then the annoying Chelsea fans popped out, i'd always sided with utd to piss the kopites off. The fans who went St. Crispins were a great lot, but in the avg. boozer in manc city fans are disgusting.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">Are there similarities between our two clubs? </strong>Only that are rivals wear red. Annoys me that we get palmed off as skivvies to a giant when we are the 4th most successful team in England and longest standing in the top flight.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">How would you feel if City were to win the Premiership? </strong>If Everton finished top 4 I wouldn't give a shit. Rather a team who's already won it though as SSN would be shit if City won and will hate the extra 'fans' that will switch from their local teams.

<strong class="bbc" style="font-weight: bold !important; ">What will the final score be on the 24th?</strong> If Moyes goes for it 2-0. If Moyes is defensive and Mancini goes all out, City will embarrass us.

Edited by pete0

Nice to see someone else challenge the top lot and i don't have an issue with the clubs wealth as such its just the woodlouse fan that has come from nowhere now they have a chance of doin summat i have an issue with

Beltin..good for englands future if they focus it on homegrown rather than foreign kids like arsenal..also if they actually focus on bringin young lads through and then actually play them

form looks good..i dont like mancini as a manager though hes too timid and quite often last season was too defensive..maybe that has changed this year

no..not brave enough imo

dont have one

aguero and dzeko look dangerous but i love silva

any forward

dont like um personally..at the moment it seems mainly idiots as i mentioned above that are about cos city have money..they used to be a laugh now they're just arrogant

only similarity is that we each have a more successful neighbour..otherwise no..not a big enough club to be similar to us(yet)

wouldn't be bothered

2-0 city

Thanks for the replies lads.

I had to take the answers and compile them last night (sorry Marco) as I couldn't get anywhere near the site (still can't) in which to post, so figured you would all have the same problems.

The article has been published on the City blog, so well done and thanks to all.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/22/opposition-view-everton/

They don't like me over there. Fickle fans, about 1 in 10 posters on there have a brain, the rest are rats. I was actually on the bus with their fans after the game last year and the majority accepted defeat, and that forum had the complete opposite view with a lot of unnecessary, unprovoked and very deluded view of the game and general abuse. Some one actually put a link up on here because they were that bad. One even calls me bitter, think he needs to read over their comments from last year. Non actually make a valid argument against anything I have said either.

PeteO is the archetypal Everton fan, a miserable bitter moaning twat. Moyes has well and truly stamped his personality on the club.

'I know he will argue they are 4th because the league cup doesnt count, but thats because hes a cock'

'pete0's Vagina was showing'

The odd one however has some sense. I know I could have worded my replies a bit less negatively towards them, but everything I say is true and I could have been much worse.

'Why are you inventing an illegitimate context for his legitimate statement?'

Edited by pete0

Thanks for the replies lads.

I had to take the answers and compile them last night (sorry Marco) as I couldn't get anywhere near the site (still can't) in which to post, so figured you would all have the same problems.

The article has been published on the City blog, so well done and thanks to all.

http://www.bluemoon-...n-view-everton/

Sorry I missed the cut off to respond to the questionaire. I could answer it for you if you still want?