IGNORED

Everton player wages

1TimeOnly

Greetings Everton fans

I'm a Newcastle fan and i'm just doing a quick thing on all the Premier league clubs and long story short i could really do with knowing what kind of wages your players are on. Obviously I don't need to know all of them but if you could help me out with as many first team first team footballers as possible it would be really great :)

We broke our wage structure for Arteta 75+ but hes gone now :(

After that Heitinga 60, Saha 55, Cahill, Jags, Baines, Distin, Neville, Drenthe 50k, Howard, Bilya, Osman, Hibbert 40k, Rodwell, Fellaini, Anichebe 30k, Coleman, Mucha, Stracq, Gueye 20k

All guesses but shouldn't be far off. Fellainis wages will probs be on par with our top earners if/when he signs a new contact.

These figures plus Moyes is about £40 mil then add an extra 'x' say £5 million for youth and staff.

Or

The Swiss guy had our wage bill as £54.3 mil 2010. So assuming Pienaar and Vaughan cover any wages rises there has been and Artetas wages used to pay Drenthe and Stracq.

Beckford 25k, Yobo 40k and Yak 40k 105*52=£5,460,000

54.3-5.5= £49 million

I may be way off but thats the best estimate I can make.

Edited by pete0

Again - 2010 figures, but I expect Everton figures are mostly 'stable' - Some of the clubs towards the top will have shuffled - naming no names (not necessary !)

Premier_League_Clubs_Wages.JPG

how the hell are City 5th in that table?!

edit : i know its 2010 but still, that cant be true

Edited by Matt

how the hell are City 5th in that table?!

edit : i know its 2010 but still, that cant be true

Don't believe all you read in the papers!

Plus we had a lot of players out on loan - Bellamy, Bridge, Santa Cruz, Adebayor (not 100% sure on the timing), so chances are other clubs were paying wages, or contributing to them. In 2010, our revenue was just a tiny bit more than Everton, but spending a lot more (proportionally on wages). Our revenue has gone up significantly since then, as have the wages :-( but we seem to be coming back down on the wages now we've offloaded folks.

City peaked at 135 million for wages! (but it's on the way back down now)

But back on topic - looks like Everton's wages are pretty 'normal' and not excessive by most clubs standards, arguably a bit low in comparison with their key rivals / clubs of similar size (don't want to get in a size war!) - for the sake of argument - City, Villa, Spurs, Newcastle, Everton

post-9664-0-97126300-1317241381_thumb.jpg

Edited by FanchesterCity