IGNORED

Saturday Prem action

I thought Villa would beat the baggies and Bolton would get at least a draw. Delighted Norwich got a point, the shyte were terrible after conceding

Boltons loss will increase pressure on Coyle as that was 3 points they would probably would have expected to pick up.

Roll on tomorrow

Edited by codders78

What a day!

Got to love this sport - there's always lucky wins, freak results, funny moments...

It's turning out to be a proper Sunday Special!

Congratulations on the result.

How could your last goal count though? Did all the officials get lost in the occasion and forget the rules? Please tell me how Lescott can pass the ball back to Dzeko and Dzeko put it in the net when both are at least 4ft offside lol. huh.png

Edit: Some highlights for you. http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/manchester-united-manchester-city-15593201/

Edited by Avinalaff

Congratulations on the result.

How could your last goal count though? Did all the officials get lost in the occasion and forget the rules? Please tell me how Lescott can pass the ball back to Dzeko and Dzeko put it in the net when both are at least 4ft offside lol. huh.png

Edit: Some highlights for you. http://www.101greatg...-city-15593201/

Me and my son both thought it was offside originally but with the wonders of Sky+ it was fine. The trick was passing the ball backwards.

When the original through ball was played, both players were onside (replays show this), when Lescott passed, he passed backwards - which is onside.

Me and my son both thought it was offside originally but with the wonders of Sky+ it was fine. The trick was passing the ball backwards.

When the original through ball was played, both players were onside (replays show this), when Lescott passed, he passed backwards - which is onside.

So you're only offside if the ball is going forwards? I've not heard that before, so I guess I've learnt something. Isn't a corner passing backwards?

I agree it's not a well known rule!... since 99% of the time, we don't see such things happen. Almost all offsides are a ball played forwards, and 'cut backs' from the byline usually end up behind a defender.

My son had to tell ME that playing it backwards meant it was ok... He must know this from his bloody XBox or something, cos I didn't know it in 35 years of watching football!

Our scoreline was flattering, but that said, they caved in at the end.

They'll be back - they're too decent a team to take that lying down. Probably go on an unbeaten run, and we'll lose against Wolves next! It's Sods Law.

Still can't really believe it to be honest. I still think we flatter to deceive. My heart says "we're not actually that good" but my head says "you can't put 6 past United at Old Trafford and not be good"

Still, we'll enjoy it whilst we can.

Quite enjoyed the QPR game too!... not 'cos it was good for us, but it's nice to see the underdog win!

Really looking forward to seeing you play Man U. I've got a sneaky feeling (contrary to what I just said) that they might be 'unsettled' by today's result and might be there for the taking!

Then again - you might get a backlash.

I'm no hater of United - They're a cracking team, but I'll be cheering on Everton!