IGNORED

Jay Rodriquez

http://www.bluekipper.com/players/something_fishy/3405-everton_target_rodriguez.html

Would love this to happen. Top scorer for Burnley last season and goal of the season for the championship. Is also known for his hold up play and ability to bring others into play. Would be perfect for the way we play. Is young (22) English and an under-21 international.

• 6 months later...
Guest blueboy122

Pah...8 million

I am very good freinds with the cheif executive of Burnley Football Club and we were discussing him last week and he told me how much Burnley would let him go for due to finances etc and that 8 million is way off the mark. He told me a funny story once about David Moyes and as we all know he was scouting Chris Eagles for about 2 years and one January DM rang up my mate and said how willing are you to let him go, and how much are you looking for, my mate told David that they were reluctant to let him go as it was there first season in the premier league etc etc but around the 5 million mark would probably get accepted by the chairman.. So anyway a few days later David comes back with an offer of £500,000 haha only Everton and only Moyes.

Pah...8 million

I am very good freinds with the cheif executive of Burnley Football Club and we were discussing him last week and he told me how much Burnley would let him go for due to finances etc and that 8 million is way off the mark. He told me a funny story once about David Moyes and as we all know he was scouting Chris Eagles for about 2 years and one January DM rang up my mate and said how willing are you to let him go, and how much are you looking for, my mate told David that they were reluctant to let him go as it was there first season in the premier league etc etc but around the 5 million mark would probably get accepted by the chairman.. So anyway a few days later David comes back with an offer of £500,000 haha only Everton and only Moyes.

TBF they didnt sell him for much more after he got the experience. So you think higher or lower than 8?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

TBF they didnt sell him for much more after he got the experience. So you think higher or lower than 8?

Lower than 8.

I think he told me that they got rid of them both when they went down because they were high earners and needed shiffting. By both I mean Eagles annd Mears I think it was. Burnley recieved about 4 million at the time for the two players.

Pah...8 million

I am very good freinds with the cheif executive of Burnley Football Club and we were discussing him last week and he told me how much Burnley would let him go for due to finances etc and that 8 million is way off the mark.

6.5m to Southampton so not that way off the mark - best have a word with your best mate at Burnley tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blueboy122

If that is true which I highly doubt, am sure Jay would want to stay in the North West as he is local Burnley boy and actually a Burnley fan so would choose us over the saints. I have watched him alot this season before his injury and to me he is a copy of Jose Baxter.

If that is true which I highly doubt, am sure Jay would want to stay in the North West as he is local Burnley boy and actually a Burnley fan so would choose us over the saints. I have watched him alot this season before his injury and to me he is a copy of Jose Baxter.

well thats worrying! Or maybe its a good thing, means we could sell Baxter for enough to get Pienaar :)