IGNORED

Christmas gift ideas

Avinalaff

If you are a parent, you'll know how hard it can be to think of things to get your kids, or even the wife.

Mine is 16 years old lol, so doesn't come cheap.

What Christmas gift ideas have you been pondering over, and have you seen any bargains?

Always checking the UKhotdeals website at this time of year, and with companies like very.co.uk, there are often first time buyer discounts etc if you search for them.

Can say nothing as my lad comes on here from time to time....but he got £600 worth of PC a couple of months back so he's not expecting (or getting) a huge amount.

I remember you mentioning that. I was the same last year, and bought an Xbox complete with plenty of games etc, but money is a little tighter this year, or rather 'I'm' being tighter lol.

If you are a parent, you'll know how hard it can be to think of things to get your kids, or even the wife.

Mine is 16 years old lol, so doesn't come cheap.

What Christmas gift ideas have you been pondering over, and have you seen any bargains?

Always checking the UKhotdeals website at this time of year, and with companies like very.co.uk, there are often first time buyer discounts etc if you search for them.

It's gotta be an everton shirt!! Half price or something aren't they??!!

My daughter bought us the Wii fitness thing a week or so ago. It was a lovely thought but I wouldn't recommend it to anybody who is used to gaming. It's as though technology has stepped back in time to the days of cartoon characters, and ping pong style games.

As for Everton shirts, unfortunately 'EVIL' struck some years back, and my heart sank as she walked in, and I discovered the colour of here 'new football top' was not blue. sad.png