IGNORED

TC spat the dummy?

MikeO

When I was at Goodison it definatly looked that Tim had got a sulker on. He whizzed his shirt off and walked down the tunnel aggressivly as if he was in a mood with Moyes and the crowd because when the microphone read out that it was number 17 coming off most of the people in my stand cheered.

Tim as a person (prior to the Norwich incident) has been great so far in my opinion its just that on the field he is just not good enough for Everton anymore. It seems that he has lost confidence (probably due to not scoring since the 80's) and whenever he does get the ball he seems so easy to push off it and even when nobody puts in a challenge on him his decisions arn't too great either (bad passes, weak shots etc...). I sometimes feel that the only reason he has been playing of late is because he has in the past come up with some pieces of pure gold and Moyes seems to like him.

Having said all that I never like seeing a player playing badly and TC is no different. I hope that he scores a goal and gets back to winning ways because when he is on top form he's one of the best players we've got - its just a shame that we have forgotten who the magical Tim is after this long, long spell of him playing badly.

been shite...needs to retire from international football imo cos he looks fucked all the time..needs a couple weeks off training too and then just come back as an impact sub and maybe work himself back into the team...he isn't afraid of hard work i'm sure so he needs to be booted out the side and graft his way back in..might aswell have me upfront

Millwall would jump at the chance to take him back, Jackett is having a poor season, Lions are dropping near the foot of the championship league, still held in the highest regard over there, I do think one day he could return, it's within the boundaries of possibilities, you never can tell what will happen. Cahill is an honest and talented professional and has been a good servant at Goodison since we brought him in, I hope he can get back to something we have seen before, not getting any younger at 32 years of age but he has the ability

Millwall would jump at the chance to take him back, Jackett is having a poor season, Lions are dropping near the foot of the championship league, still held in the highest regard over there, I do think one day he could return, it's within the boundaries of possibilities, you never can tell what will happen. Cahill is an honest and talented professional and has been a good servant at Goodison since we brought him in, I hope he can get back to something we have seen before, not getting any younger at 32 years of age but he has the ability

Really? When was the last time you saw him play?