IGNORED

FA-cup 4th round draw

Peter H

I've really got to ask; what the hell is with the new trend of doing 'this' all the time?

Did I miss some sort of memo?

Think someone must've got a 'book' on punctuation for Christmas and has only read the 'first' few pages so isn't quite clear on all the rules yetrofl.gif .

And everyone else is copying because they don't want to appear uneducatedunsure.png .

Just getting back to topic and you have to feel this is a winnable fixture, we owe them from the 2004 Elimination and countless beatings at Craven Cottage over the years, I think with home venue advantage and Moyes playing with an attacking emphasis this time we have enough to overcome this opposition and take a fifth round place and see where it takes us. I'd really like to see our name on the Trophy again, it's been such a long time now since the last success

Of course it's winnable.

The premier league has already shown anybody can beat anybody, and add the fact that his is a CUP game into the mix, and who knows?

On paper - Spurs to win comfortably, but in reality, everything to play for.

I can't honestly see Everton murdering Spurs, but I can see them sneaking a 0-1, or possibly a draw

Edited by BlueSky

Well yes, that's one way to put a positive on things. And, thank God we 'salvaged' some pride yesterday - means a lot against United and gives us confidence that we've got some fight in us.

You 'could't say the same for Everton if things don't work out in the cup... there's an upside... less games, less change of injuries etc.It might help you towards the latter stages of the cup if you're out and you're playing teams still in it (and wary of injuries etc).

But Fulham's not a bad draw all in all. 6/10 draw I'd say.... could have been better, could have been worse.

Thats weird, I had a dream last night that I became the assistant manager and we beat Spurs 2-0 (i think) by playing actual football and not this dross that we are playing at the moment. I think Vellios scored the first and Drenthe the second, both on quick counter attacks. There was movement, and some great attacking football while also being well disciplined with lots of pressing.

We should all probably stay away for a day or two! Too much 'Everton' is bad for your health!

Dont you dream bigger than that? Just the assistant?