Arsenal or Leeds v Aston Villa

Blackpool v Sheffield Wednesday

West Brom v Norwich

MK Dons or QPR v Chelsea

Hull City v Crawley Town

Dagenham & Redbridge or Millwall v Southampton

Sunderland v Middlesbrough

Brighton or Wrexham v Newcastle

They obviously saw what I typed before the draw was done, the snides, and changed it to avoid suspicion shaking fist.png

Where's West Ham United in the draw anyway, didn't see them included huh.png

Back to 2004 we go then for the Fulham game, back at a time when Moyes was still newish to the Everton job and we played them last, think it was 4th round too that time and we lost after a replay if memory serves, it was the last time Manchester United won the FA cup, strange in a sense if you think about it. This does represent a realistic chance of progression this time around if Moyes and players don't fuck it up

They obviously saw what I typed before the draw was done, the snides, and changed it to avoid suspicion shaking fist.png

Where's West Ham United in the draw anyway, didn't see them included huh.png

Back to 2004 we go then for the Fulham game, back at a time when Moyes was still newish to the Everton job and we played them last, think it was 4th round too that time and we lost after a replay if memory serves, it was the last time Manchester United won the FA cup, strange in a sense if you think about it. This does represent a realistic chance of progression this time around if Moyes and players don't fuck it up

Dalziel, just out of interest are you related in any way to dave, who also post on here?

Should always fancy a home draw but Fulham are a decent team, who I think on their day can beat anyone. I actually prefer playing a better team though, because we dont seem to show up against the 'poorer' teams. I was hoping to get Liverpool so that we might actually see some passion from the players!

I would have liked to play a lower-league team so that even if we play poor we can possibly get a win. Against Fulham we should be looking to progress into the next round although I'm sure their supporters are thinking the same! We certainly don't want to have to go back to Craven Cottage and with a passionate display I think we can bowl them over.

Below are the teams that I hope we get in the next round as the winners of all these ties we are capable of beating rather easily;

Nottingham Forest or Leicester v Swindon

Stevenage v Notts County

Blackpool v Sheffield Wednesday

Hull City v Crawley Town

Dagenham & Redbridge or Millwall v Southampton

I'd especially like us to get either Stevenage or D&R at home. Would be a nice day out just like the Tamworth game!

I think this year could be 1995 all over again, shit in the league, cup win!! Who reckons that Cahill will score a header from a Neville shot that rebounds of the crossbar?!

Are you suggesting that Neville is actually going to shoot rather than pass it sideways? I'll buy you a pint when that day comes mate!

Edited by Zoo

Weird, I dreamt we beat....someone worthy. Anybody really. But we played well :D honestly, it was crazy!! Been having nightmares recently, we played Tamworth, 5 tier team and scraped it through, in one we played Bolton a week ago and lost; horrendous, just all round dross...glad it was a nightmare though....:unsure:

Thats weird, I had a dream last night that I became the assistant manager and we beat Spurs 2-0 (i think) by playing actual football and not this dross that we are playing at the moment. I think Vellios scored the first and Drenthe the second, both on quick counter attacks. There was movement, and some great attacking football while also being well disciplined with lots of pressing.

We should all probably stay away for a day or two! Too much 'Everton' is bad for your health!