IGNORED

Z-Cars

MrX

Well that's your opinion then Pete sir. I just think with the way our "atmosphere" is going (down the absolute shitter), i'd rather have an 'end' like the Gwladys picking up a song and helping to create a proper atmosphere, it may even rub off on the players.

That was my point, I really hate YNWA and for THEM it probably does make the hairs on their neck stand up....or do you know that it doesn't? It grates because you're not a Liverpool fan and I was talking about their views on it, not ours.

Well that's your opinion then Pete sir. I just think with the way our "atmosphere" is going (down the absolute shitter), i'd rather have an 'end' like the Gwladys picking up a song and helping to create a proper atmosphere, it may even rub off on the players.

That was my point, I really hate YNWA and for THEM it probably does make the hairs on their neck stand up....or do you know that it doesn't? It grates because you're not a Liverpool fan and I was talking about their views on it, not ours.

They're idiot sheep then imo, i'd compare it with the poznan city fans. It's boring and needs giving a rest, especially after using it to band with a racist.

The atmosphere at Goodison is down to the team atm, not the fans, waving a scarf isnt gonna make Moyes pull his finger out.

They're idiot sheep then imo, i'd compare it with the poznan city fans. It's boring and needs giving a rest, especially after using it to band with a racist.

The atmosphere at Goodison is down to the team atm, not the fans, waving a scarf isnt gonna make Moyes pull his finger out.

70/30 in my opinion, there's been times at Goodison when we've been screaming and shouting at the players to go forward all at the same time and it used to work (to a degree). I remember Pienaar was susceptible to crowd participation lol

Didn't mention Moyes at all in there.

hows that? They show a united front for their team every game, even when theyre playing shite . I envy them that (even if i hate YNWA) and wish Goodison would sing in unison, whatever the song, rather than sit there and grumble which is all ive experienced in the last 3 years (granted im only there for a handful of games per season). Its an impressive sight even if it is irritating to see being a blue.

hows that? They show a united front for their team every game, even when theyre playing shite . I envy them that (even if i hate YNWA) and wish Goodison would sing in unison, whatever the song, rather than sit there and grumble which is all ive experienced in the last 3 years (granted im only there for a handful of games per season). Its an impressive sight even if it is irritating to see being a blue.

boom.jpg

It's just a show performed by one of the worlds most fickle fans, bunch of tourist get there audio vid and they are made up. They're more interested in waving their scarves than the quality of the football, as long as they win. Its not a football club anymore, just a old trophy cabinet they like to polish with YNWA

It's just a show performed by one of the worlds most fickle fans, bunch of tourist get there audio vid and they are made up. They're more interested in waving their scarves than the quality of the football, as long as they win. Its not a football club anymore, just a old trophy cabinet they like to polish with YNWA

Fair enough, but at least they do something.

Fair enough, but at least they do something.

That's my point. Shit or not, they try and make it more atmospheric, good on them i say!

The thing is they try but ultimately its a false atmosphere which is far worse than non at all. The best atmosphere I've experienced was against man u at home the 1-0 and you felt it was gonna be special before you even entered the ground that day, nothing to do with extra singing or we just happened to have more scarves than usual there was just a good feeling in the air. Would hate us to try create an artificial match day experience would take away from them great days.

We're not talking about an artificial match day experience!? What are you going on about?

It's your opinion that they "try"....they obviously are doing something because we're talking about it, people talk about it and its memorable. Even I, as an Everton fan, admire the little YNWA shinanigans that they get up to.

I don't like Liverpoo, I don't like their recent run-ins off the field, I don't like their manager or their team, I don't even like YNWA or there "we're going to win it this year" (every year)...but you can't call tell me that if we had something similar, you wouldn't be impressed by the fans uniting and showing the support for the team...i'll give you some examples of quality atmospheres...Enjoy. Maybe I made a mistake by using the Kop as an example of admiration for fan interaction....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVQllaOyHig

• 5 weeks later...